MultiSampla keeping speed of samples, MuLab...

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, sorry, hope this is the right forum. I'm currently using an "Orch5 hit" in the style of WaveFrame Audio's Orch hit used on this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrJd059ibws for the singer's verses but the MultiSampla in MuLab is slowing it down for the lower notes. I need it the same as the original so is there a way to keep the speed of the sample the same for every note? There might be a very simple solution but I can't find it.

TL;DR How do you keep the time length of a sample the same for every note on MultiSampla in MuLab? (instead of MultiSampla automatically extending the slower notes to the ratio of high to low frequency...)? :pray: :pray:

Starts at 0:25...

If you are using just one sample, load it into MuSampla and turn on stretch mode and stretch key follow. Try spectral if its melodic, granular for percussive. See the Docs for more info.

You could also post on the MuLab Forum here: viewforum.php?f=79
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Thanks for the quick reply. Where exactly is that option? I'm using an older MuLab (5.5.2) but I'd assume it's still an option somewhere?

MS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And they're midi events, not audio...

I presume you have one sample stretched across the MultiSampla keyboard, yesno?
The stretch mode I mentioned is in MuLab 8, along with many, many improvements!
You can upgrade your entire project from v5 to v8 (the upgrade is 45EUR) but it is best to ask how to do it in the MuTools forum.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”