Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

strange they should be installed together with the XP... please write Rene, maybe he knows what went wrong

How do i get in touch with Rene ?

keilwerth [ vengeance-sound | comcomcom und geh weg
Last edited by Hanz Meyzer on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msvs wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:32 pm strange they should be installed together with the XP... please write Rene, maybe he knows what went wrong
I think he's talking about this arp menu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thats correct the Arp menu is not updated with the new EXP arp presets.

I guess Rene forgot to add them in the XP file then. Damn, will be fixed asap, I'll tell you when you can re-download

I own several XPs and no arps from the XP's ARP presets folder are populating the ARP menu of the arpeggiator - as you can see from my screenshot I only have the factory arps.

If the real intended function is to update the arpeggiator menu with new arps from each xp, then is missing from lots of expansions (I own some early ones)

no, not every Expansion adds Arps. Usually it depends on who was the designer and if he had ARP sequences in the XP which were worth exporting seperately (an 16th always-the-same-note ARP or simple offbeat is not worth exporting for example)

Usually you will find additional ARPs in a lot of my own XPs. Here is a list with XPs which adds ARPs:

Ambition
Cinematic 2
Cinematic 3
Funky House 2
HandsUp Lives! (many wonderful Chord-Arps)
Psy
Synthwave II
Techno
Trance Invasion
Trance One
Trance Two (many wonderful Chord-Arps)

(I also included some XPs which have been announced and which will be released soon)
Last edited by msvs on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Both Trance Two and HandsUp Lives! XPs adds Arps to the Arp menu...
but i also have Atmospherica and Psy but no Arps were added to the Arp menu.

sorry, Atmospherica was wrong. It has no arps, thats right (it uses nearly none arps anyways in the presets). I removed it from the list

guys sorry quick question, i activated in ARP2 all 4 parts but it only repeats part a in the arp :( how can i let it play a to d ?

EDIT i found the arrow, sorry!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

msvs
Usually you will find additional ARPs in a lot of my own XPs. Here is a list with XPs which adds ARPs:

Ambition
Cinematic 2
Cinematic 3
Funky House 2
HandsUp Lives! (many wonderful Chord-Arps)
Psy
Synthwave II
Techno
Trance Invasion
Trance One
Trance Two (many wonderful Chord-Arps)

(I also included some XPs which have been announced and which will be released soon)
cheers
useful info
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
EnochLight wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:42 pm
thermnation wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:01 pm Does anyone know if avenger will be on sale for black Friday?
They usually throw it on sale. It's not discounted much, though this past summer it was available for a whopping 50% off for their 10th Anniversary Sale:

http://www.synthanatomy.com/2019/07/ven ... enger.html (http://www.synthanatomy.com/2019/07/vengeance-sound-vps-avenger.html)
Yeah, I missed their summer sale. Hopefully they have something for black Friday.

Techno :)

sacer wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 amTechno :)
I have been waiting for this. Finally. :)

Return to “Instruments”