Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

jp-8000 (8080) and v-synth. losing patience.

fmr wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:43 am
Caine123 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:19 am Im also thinking to unsubscribe but i sont wanna loose the choose 1 or 2 vsts to keep programm.... this sub lacks so much i expected jd800 etc already out. .
I propose we start a campaign requests directed to their support (https://www.rolandcloud.com/Contact-Us) asking them to change their policy, and refrain to add more SRX, turning instead to real emulations of what people want (the JD-800 JD-990 have been one of the most requested). I already did that, just now.

Personally, i would like to see a virtual version of the V-Synth, above all other options.
good point, i still use and have an old mailaddress with their cloud, they F**cking cannot change my mailadress without re-subscribing, this is ridiculous! i have to check my account how many months i got now, should be more than a year now.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Just did a request on that mail for MKS-70,system 700,JP-8000,V-Synth,jd800/jd900.
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

Any chance for Black Friday deals for the annual subscriptions?

Robmobius wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:55 pm Do Roland still offer that deal of a perceptual license if you subscribe for a year?
If you created your RC account after Dec 31st 2018 you do not qualify for the 2-4-Life program. If you did it before then you should be able to choose 2 instruments after 12 months of rental.

What I'm not sure about is if you qualify, claimed your 2 instruments, and resub for another 12 months, whether you're allowed to pick a further 2 instruments or if they're now saying everyone is restricted to those 2 instruments. Did anyone qualify for more instruments with another 12 month sub, or manage to get confirmation out of Roland Cloud about this?

PAK wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:42 pm
Robmobius wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:55 pm Do Roland still offer that deal of a perceptual license if you subscribe for a year?
If you created your RC account after Dec 31st 2018 you do not qualify for the 2-4-Life program. If you did it before then you should be able to choose 2 instruments after 12 months of rental.

What I'm not sure about is if you qualify, claimed your 2 instruments, and resub for another 12 months, whether you're allowed to pick a further 2 instruments or if they're now saying everyone is restricted to those 2 instruments. Did anyone qualify for more instruments with another 12 month sub, or manage to get confirmation out of Roland Cloud about this?
Damn.. that actually really sucks. I was one of the fortunate who got in - I've got the Juno 106 and the SH101 for life, but I'd love to add on the Jupiter 8 and maybe another. Do you know if they offer any more licenses for life for every 12 month sub?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

I was told a few months ago that if you were enrolled in the YOURS loyalty program, and 1) paid monthly at the full price, and 2) did not interrupt your subscription, you were continued to be enrolled and eligible for future plugins. It's the only reason I kept the sub.

Anyway, I'm about due for another round of instruments, so I just shot an email to the Cloud Support. I'll keep everyone posted as to what they say.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 am I was told a few months ago that if you were enrolled in the YOURS loyalty program, and 1) paid monthly at the full price, and 2) did not interrupt your subscription, you were continued to be enrolled and eligible for future plugins. It's the only reason I kept the sub.
I think I received that notice too. I didn't choose any instrument yet, but I think I am already entitled to four.
Fernando (FMR)

This is from an e-mail I received last December: "You'll earn two instruments for every twelve months of paid subscription up to a maximum of ten instruments."

I think that answers it. I'm a monthly subscriber btw. Just claimed my first two instruments.

ok but also stupid max 10 instruments, i dunno if i will run more than 5 years though ;D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:20 pm ok but also stupid max 10 instruments
Would be kind of pointless to not limit it, because... if you own them all, there wouldn't be a reason to be subscribed anymore. Also, the way i see it, those 2 plugins a year are kind of a bonus. Other subs don't have something like that at all. I think it's a candy to make more people subscribe, nothing more, nothing less.

RichN wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:14 pm This is from an e-mail I received last December: "You'll earn two instruments for every twelve months of paid subscription up to a maximum of ten instruments."

I think that answers it. I'm a monthly subscriber btw. Just claimed my first two instruments.
I claimed my 2 extra instruments a while ago and my next round is in february which gives me a total of 6 instruments so far :tu:

Maybe new subscribers will get lucky and they will do the same promo around Christmas :)

PAK wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:42 pm
Many thanks for the info!!

I think I did create the account before then but I stopped the sub not long after. But I'd definitely sub if I could get two instruments out of it. I like the Roland stuff a lot. :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 am I was told a few months ago that if you were enrolled in the YOURS loyalty program, and 1) paid monthly at the full price, and 2) did not interrupt your subscription, you were continued to be enrolled and eligible for future plugins. It's the only reason I kept the sub.

Anyway, I'm about due for another round of instruments, so I just shot an email to the Cloud Support. I'll keep everyone posted as to what they say.
Just confirming, I just got word that I'm eligible for another 2. So I'm now up to 4 instruments.

Word from where?
Smells like bull to me...

Return to “Instruments”