The Best Freeware Soft Synth VSTs In 2019: Am I Missing One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A few days ago came also ANA-1000 by Lurker Beats. I've not yet tried it.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

In September Martinic released Kee Bass.

I'm personally a bit disappointed but it is only a personal taste, this emulation seems to have a good number of lovers and deserves to be cited.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Did some of you make experiments with MOLOSS I by Arthelion ?

It seems to be quite original... and I'll probably test it within the next weeks to see if I'll add it to my freeware setup.

Very good list, BlackWinny. Thanks.

Waverazor LE is free and since it has a unique synthesis engine and the macro controls change so much it's arguably more than a preset machine: https://www.tracktion.com/products/waverazor

Just released yesterday, this organ named MIDI Plus Style by VisareTone and with three manuals (three keyboards).

Unfortunately it is Windows only and 32-bit only. I've not yet tried it. Will do within the next weeks. Sometimes simple GUIs at the beginning hide some DSP gems which will be excellent later...

Will we have eventually a new 64-bit good organ after a very long hiatus in the freeware world ? I hope that the developer of this organ will continue his developments to reach the best level we can expect.
:tu:

yellowmix wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:08 am Very good list, BlackWinny. Thanks.
Thanks a lot, yellowmix !
:hug:
yellowmix wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:08 am Waverazor LE is free and since it has a unique synthesis engine and the macro controls change so much it's arguably more than a preset machine: https://www.tracktion.com/products/waverazor
Thanks !

I just visited the page. They don't tell if it is compatible with any other DAW than Traktion. It is ?

I'm interested...
:)

From the specifications all the way on the bottom: Compatible with AU/VST/AAX on Mac, PC, and Linux

I can personally vouch for it working on REAPER and Cubase.

Thanks a lot, yellowmix !
:tu:

Then tomorrow I'm gonna download it and install it on my Mulab 8 and Cakewalk !
:D

Have a nice weekend !

Return to “Instruments”