Rob Papen XY Transfer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WOW :o

https://www.robpapen.com/XY-Transfer.html

"Picture a -Filter Bank- with 36 different Filter types and an XY panel which can also be recorded and played back in several different ways. Yes...that is already very cool, however, picture in your mind that you can also use it in combination with 2 other FX, which also have their own XY pad and this is all then polished off with a flexible Stereo Delay!

"Imagine using the Lo-Fi effect combined with a Comb Filter and an analog modeled filter, and this all with each its own XY pad and this all topped off by the Stereo Delay. :o

"Indeed, thinking out of the box, this is what the - Rob Papen - brand loves to do and of course, this is the case with XY-Transfer And If you are familiar with the instruments, you know the XY panel for sure. It is a very creative tool for adding dynamic changes to a sound.

"Well, now you can use our exciting XY panel in combination with a cool range of effects!
The cool thing about XY-Transfer is that each ‘BLOCK’ which holds one of the FX, also has its own XY field. So very complex effect types are possible which can lead to some unheard and creative effects!

"The available Block effects are: - Filter Bank - | - Comb Filter - | - Shaper - | - Room - and - Gater -.
These effects can be combined in these blocks and the - Stereo Delay- can also be placed in different combinations within with these 3 blocks.

"So, if you are looking for a - Filter Bank ‘ and beyond... XY-Transfer will transfer your audio into something creatively new and unheard."
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 9.25.04 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by plexuss on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

delete

Nice. I love stuff like this.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Punch 2 and XY-Transfer are part of Explorer 6. Upgrade from 5 to 6 for $99.00

https://www.robpapen.com/eXplorer-6.html

Holy crap !!
I don't even know what I'm doing, but I played with XY_Transfer and Punch2 (Drum Synth)

Wow. Sounds and rhythms that are highly musical and so unique. It's a TEN ! :tu: :harp:

Do RP do Black Friday offers on stuff ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Very cool and creative way of audio processing, indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGrg1fw ... e=emb_logo
LeVzi wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:11 pm Do RP do Black Friday offers on stuff ?
Yes, as far as I can remember up to 30% off.

Looks cool. Price is pretty good--especially if that %30 off. I'm trying to visualize in my mind how I would make this in Ableton Live Suite, but the modulating of the x-y positioning might be a bit of a pain. Not sure if it's worth it or not (meaning, would I use it once and forget it or not).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

looks fun!

The XY pads in their instruments are really what I enjoy about the RP line. Very versatile particularly the ability to sync them at various speeds with the touch of a button.

keeps crashing latest version of live when i flick through presets :cry:

sureno wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:00 pm keeps crashing latest version of live when i flick through presets :cry:
Get a proper DAW 😉
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:35 pm
sureno wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:00 pm keeps crashing latest version of live when i flick through presets :cry:
Get a proper DAW 😉
Ouch! :dog:

Return to “Effects”