What are we still lusting for?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

one thing im kind of lusting after, hardware.
the empress zoia.
a digital modular environment in a pedal format 8)

Hardware wise (synths mostly) i'm also set, but effects wise i prefer using software.
I have one Reverb, one Delay, one Distortion and one Filter pedal though.
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Forgotten wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:14 pmhow could I forget! :dog:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Saving for upgrades really.
#1 being Pianoteq 7. And with their introduction of Organteq, that's doubtful.

Pure lust is hardware that I can't afford without a win fall of unearned capitol... Waldorf Quantum and Moog One.
Real life hardware considerations has mainly been for adding Mojopedals to my rig and finding a 73/76/88 controller for the spouse.

Looking at current BF deals, nothing seems to be a no-brainer must. I do have a watch for list and some of those current deals have popped up, but not enough of a real discount for me to immediately jump on... if at all.

I still need to buy that thing that will automagically make me pro. It's a life lasting quest...

I do need nothing, but I lust for Roland Boutique SE-02. Or anything Spitfire Audio. Not that I need it. But... You know.
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

I still need to buy that thing that will automagically make me pro. It's a life lasting quest...
Just start a business and you'll automatically be a pro. It's just a financial question for how long...
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

:)

A girlfriend.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

What are we still lusting for?
Whad'ya got?

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:27 pm A girlfriend.
:hug:

Novation Peak which I will buy next week.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

chk071 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:10 pm I still need to buy that thing that will automagically make me pro. It's a life lasting quest...
a baseball cap with "pro" on the front, gets me all the work i need :tu:

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:31 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:27 pm A girlfriend.
:hug:
:)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I'm still waiting for another software compressor. I only have 57 of them now. Tell me how the #*%$ I'm supposed to make phat and sick mixes with only 57 compressors to choose from. TELL ME HOW!!! It's a buncha bulls*** :x :x :x
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Instruments”