What are we still lusting for?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Alchemy 2 for pc lol

A sampler incl timestretching etc with ease to use. Export areas on the fly etc.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

V-Station2
yzcoruhT

Caine123 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 pm Alchemy 2 for pc lol
more chance of "a girlfriend" from the previous page :P

Alchemy 3 (....for Logic users :evil: )

chk071 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:05 pm :lol:

I doubt many natives would actually understand what he said...
Me and him originate from probably about 10 miles apart at most, and I have no f**king clue.

cryophonik wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:04 pm I'm still waiting for another software compressor. I only have 57 of them now. Tell me how the #*%$ I'm supposed to make phat and sick mixes with only 57 compressors to choose from. TELL ME HOW!!! It's a buncha bulls*** :x :x :x
You need more expanders

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:33 pm
chk071 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:05 pm :lol:

I doubt many natives would actually understand what he said...
Me and him originate from probably about 10 miles apart at most, and I have no f**king clue.
im me and im not even sure :shrug:

rlared wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:35 pm
cryophonik wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:04 pm I'm still waiting for another software compressor. I only have 57 of them now. Tell me how the #*%$ I'm supposed to make phat and sick mixes with only 57 compressors to choose from. TELL ME HOW!!! It's a buncha bulls*** :x :x :x
You need more suspenders
ooh sexy!

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:37 pm
rlared wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:35 pm
You need more suspenders
ooh sexy!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Health
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Double Knot, Easel, Cocoquantus, a Double Helix again, more rack space and better PSU but somehow all still within physical reach, a room that doesn't suck acoustically and some good monitors, and a Rhodes 73 for the upstairs room. And the new Madrona thing and the Noise Engineering VSTs. And enough wealth to never have to work again so I can spend most of my time playing all of it.

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:34 pmHealth
True that :tu:

From other side, just a girlfriend is not hard to find, but to find one that I can really call a friend, is very hard.
I have given up since few years ago and I got used to live and befriend with my Mom and myself. Living in a racist society doesn't help either, so better to close my door and be happy with what I have (great synths and games) :D

Lusting after?

Virus TI3
:borg:

guess this lust will stay unfulfilled forever, unless you settle with something you regard as a spiritual successor to the Virus line. But from Kemper / Access themself... not that likely.
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Roland Cloud to release Cloud version of the JD800/990. Would love to see the V-Synth and JP8000 as well.

Would also love to see vsts of the Nord Lead, Waldorf Q and Novation Supernova. I'd be content with only one, but more or even all three would be fantastic. It's a shame that they're all pretty unlikely since there respective developers just don't seem very interested at all in software plugins. Novation hasn't done anything new since the ancient K-Station vst and Clavia haven't done anything at all.

I suppose a Yamaha AN1x VST would be fun, though I'm really just throwing stuff out now haha. I simply love the 90s/2000's sound and synths from that era have such a great character, which makes it all the more shame that there's hardly any desire to make authentic plugins from that era. It feels like every developer instead is more focused on making cleaner and cleaner wavetable synths when I'm not the biggest fan of either wavetables or cleanliness: it's character that I want from my synth plugins.

Return to “Instruments”