Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

again sorry for the slow download, but this should normalize in some days

msvs wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:23 pm authorizing 1.4.10 should still work via the VMAN! You can leave your pitchforks in the barn :roll:
Can you confirm :if my computer hd stop to working tommorow and i am not able to de-autorise , will you give a new one for free ?

hivkorn wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:03 pm Can you confirm :if my computer hd stop to working tommorow and i am not able to de-autorise , will you give a new one for free ?
Answered earlier
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=467127&start=10830

rlared wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:02 am
commodore wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:30 am Also, just want to say: Don't underestimate guitars 3 expansion (the bass version) - it's sooo good

I thought - eh, I don't really need or use acoustic or electric bass much, but I figured I should get it since I got the 1st and 2nd guitar expansions. Boy was I wrong about them. They might be more useful than the other two expansions. Crazy how good they sound.
Damn you convinced me. . . I will use my last expansion in the 5 pack to get it. Now I have all 3 guitar expansions :party:
Awesome! :D I'm sure you'll dig them! :party:

phreaque wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:12 pm
hivkorn wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:03 pm Can you confirm :if my computer hd stop to working tommorow and i am not able to de-autorise , will you give a new one for free ?
Answered earlier
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=467127&start=10830
The same previous discussion makes clear that installers for previous versions are no longer available, even with the change to Codemeter. So those of us who didn't save our old installers - and blame me if you want for not doing so, but I doubt I'm the only one who didn't previously follow this thread and so didn't see this Codemeter thing coming - are out of luck if we want to reinstall on new computers.

you could try to contact support (Rene)? Its more likely that you can get help for getting this installer there than here?

msvs wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm you could try to contact support (Rene)? Its more likely that you can get help for getting this installer there than here?
Fair enough. I will contact support and ask.

By the way, the FAQ page on the Vengeance website currently actively misleads prospective purchasers about the copy protection scheme. As of this moment, it reads:
does Avenger require a dongle?

no Avenger does not require a dongle. VPS Avenger uses a keyfile based licensing system which is very convenient for the user. After purchase you get a serial number which has to be activated at https://register.vps-avenger.com/ there you can download your keyfile and the content for VPS Avenger
Although Avenger indeed does not require a dongle, I think we can all agree that it is no longer a “keyfile based licensing system which is very convenient for the user.” This matters to some of us. I would hope Vengeance would have the integrity to refund the purchase of anyone who purchases at this point who is misled by this blatant FAQ falsehood.

SirkusPi wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:38 pm By the way, the FAQ page on the Vengeance website currently actively misleads prospective purchasers about the copy protection scheme. As of this moment, it reads:
does Avenger require a dongle?

no Avenger does not require a dongle. VPS Avenger uses a keyfile based licensing system which is very convenient for the user. After purchase you get a serial number which has to be activated at https://register.vps-avenger.com/ there you can download your keyfile and the content for VPS Avenger
Although Avenger indeed does not require a dongle, I think we can all agree that it is no longer a “keyfile based licensing system which is very convenient for the user.” This matters to some of us. I would hope Vengeance would have the integrity to refund the purchase of anyone who purchases at this point who is misled by this blatant FAQ falsehood.
This information is indeed very misleading, people that don't know anything about the "new license model" would misunderstand easily, it was key file in the past but from some time ago sadly is not anymore.

Actually this information already shouldn't be there and the management should already remove or edit this info according to the "new model".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm trying to buy 5 expansions.

But the FRIDAY 50% discount is only applying to the first item in my cart.

When I add other items, the FRIDAY discount doesn't appear in cart.

When I press the "update" button it makes no difference.

It only works with the first item in the cart.

The rest of the items in appear non-discounted

- complete with the 10% cross-selling discount

Help :help:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:52 pm I'm trying to buy 5 expansions.

I saw the same thing happen to me, so I purchased the 5 pack from sweetwater:
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... ack-pick-5

Buy them one by one. It's the only way.

cheers, sircuit

I'll do it if nothing better happens soon
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

msvs wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:15 am
But can you please think again about that 3-months-revalidation requirement? Could you also remove this, so it was about the same effort like before?
unfortunately this is absolutely necessary.
Atm I dont know, if this is required, when using the Dongle. Maybe there is not revalidation then. Have to ask Rene
What does "absolutely necessary" mean in this context? Necessary because you insist on it, or for some technical reason?

CodeMeter allows a wide variety of licensing schemes, trials, etc. Reason does not require revalidation whether using a software container or an Ignition key. On the same dongle I have an expiring license for Avenger, I have a non-expiring license for Reason 11 Studio.

I have strong doubts that this is "absolutely necessary" vs. a deliberate choice. It sure feels like you guys are pulling a fast one with this. I hope this is all just a misunderstanding.
Last edited by teilo on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sircuit wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:59 pm

Buy them one by one. It's the only way.
This was answered by Manuel earlier in the thread. You have to manually add each to your cart from the expansions page and then you can apply the FRIDAY code for all of them. If you add them from "your cart" page then you won't be able to.

Return to “Instruments”