RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

Do not change the xml file name, edit the name INSIDE the file! You can delete all zips in that folder to force rapid repopulate the folder with the original skins.

But seriously, the new Modern skin is spot on, I see no reason to alter the skins anymore.

Mikael Eidenberg made that Skin. Same Designer as Sylenth1... If HE made a skin, it can only be the best! Great UI Designer. :)
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

I appreciate the sales extension till 8th of December. Gonna pick up Rapid in next couple of days!

ReboundAudio wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:52 pm Mikael Eidenberg made that Skin. Same Designer as Sylenth1... If HE made a skin, it can only be the best! Great UI Designer. :)
Had no idea, but really, can't say something bad about that skin.

@parawave: Can we get in a future update, inside the Library browser (where the top horizontal tabs Wavetables - Multi-Samples - Import - Information) a counter for the number of WT and number of multi-samples?

Reason: some custom libraries have only multi-samples and the browser defaults to WT tab and a counter is a good reminder where the resources are.

There is no brightness control, so the only option currently, is to reskin it, but generally, if the VST instrument allows for reskinning, I typically do more than re-colour it anyway and make them freely available.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 pm There is no brightness control, so the only option currently, is to reskin it, but generally, if the VST instrument allows for reskinning, I typically do more than re-colour it anyway and make them freely available.
NVidia has an option in their driver’s control panel (pretty sure AMD has it too) to reduce the dynamic range so the deep blacks will be displayed as dark greys. Pretty much compression for brightness. If you enable that, then you can adjust the overall brightness of your display to taste, and all GUIs will look more uniform. In my case is better, worth a shot trying imho.

Surely someone could write a quick program to make reskinning this a piece of cake? :wink:

Really tempted by all I’ve seen and heard about this lately, but haven’t found or read anything much about user samples. Any chance that sfz imports may ever be possible?

Thanks for the feedback :tu:
Mattias Holmgren...
Ah, i see you have a Roadmap...nice...hopefully i can help with my feedback to make a more awesome Synth...its a really cool Plugin...respect for that coding work ^^,
- https://parawave-audio.com/rapid_roadmap

Yeah, Matt is good YT-Friend of mine, i instant like all his videos :D

does somebody have the retro flat skin updated to 1.7? the grey and yellow one. thanks!

capracan wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:33 am …Ah, i see you have a Roadmap...
Sorry to see this in the roadmap:
Low Priority:

Arpgeggiator MIDI out.
It may surprise some, but it's actually the arpeggiators in Rapid that are the main thing that brings it to MY radar and makes it worth grabbing. I've already got tons of other synths and samplers that can make the same noises and beyond, and several of these also have layers and multiple arpeggiators (Avenger, Omnisphere, Unify [coming soon])…

But even the demo version reveals how exceptionally easy, fast, unique, and deep the Rapid arps are, like much else in "Rapid" apparently (except for multi-sample import!!—GO SFZ!!).

So, here's one vote at least for moving MIDI Out higher in the priority list:)

Created a kvr account just to post this

I really hope msegs get added in the next update as well
I noticed they were 1.8 on the roadmap so I bought rapid with this in mind

loving most things about this synth, but I did notice one bug
when dragging a knob with your mouse, when you exceed the knob limit you have to travel back down any amount over the limit to re-engage with the knob

most other plugins when you pass the limit, no matter how far you move the knob, as soon as you travel back down, the knob is engaged again. hope this makes sense
Check out my website for synth/software articles reviews and presets http://databroth.com (new review every monday)

I also do experimental sound design and demos of plugins (no talking) on my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/databroth

@parawave How about a nice bundle price for x (or all) expansions? That would just be the icing on the sale cake and conclude this year's BF craze very nicely :hihi:

Parawave must be on a 56k modem, or they got a hell of a lot of sales. My Rapid downloads are crawling.

epiphaneia wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:13 am @parawave How about a nice bundle price for x (or all) expansions? That would just be the icing on the sale cake and conclude this year's BF craze very nicely :hihi:
YES!!! We need a bundle!

Maybe this has been discussed somewhere in this thread and apologies if it has but how come those of us that live in the US are paying VAT?

Return to “Instruments”