Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Would it also still be possible to purchase some of the older expansions for 1.4.10? If I want to stay on that version, I'm now locked out of buying any more expansions, although considering how you are talking here, you probably don't give a fk about that.
no you cant buy older XPs if you refuse the free update
Dude how can say this after what has been happening in the last couple of days? You are clearly in denial. Come on.
what was happening in the last days? What do you know? You dont know any numbers. The vast majority, and its 95% of our customers, are happy and it worked instantly. Thats what happened. You read the 5%, which had problems here. And in some days it will have worked for everyone, we are on it.

Just for your information: I just talked to the customer service of WIBU-Systems, the company behind Codemeter. They said they could send me an empty Codemeter-Stick, but it will be useless, because the company (Vengeance) had to "customize" it and put some bits on it. It is NOT just copy your licence-information on it.

So if this is right, Vengeance is offering a protection method (dongle) where the dongle is not available. This seems strange, as questions regarding this have been come up here for weeks. Also, you can NOT by the stick on the propellerhead.site WITHOUT buying reason. There's a lot misinformation here direct from the company behind Avenger, which is a pitty because 1) Avenger is a very great product and 2) Manuel is a great, friendly guy.

Could you guys please fix some presets from the Synthstruments XT ?
Lot of Wavetables are drifting away (wrong imported) and having thereby drifts in the cents.
It sounds really strange. For example E-Bass 1 and E-Bass 2, SY Snakes.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

msvs wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:14 am what was happening in the last days? What do you know? You dont know any numbers. The vast majority, and its 95% of our customers, are happy and it worked instantly. Thats what happened. You read the 5%, which had problems here. And in some days it will have worked for everyone, we are on it.
True that. Imho the new cp system works rly nice and I can't see no downsides as of now. It installed hassle free. It recognized the software. And how lovely: it allows for managing my activations without bothering Rene, just like that Windows Microsoft account - authorize, deauthorize, no matter how much I tamper with my PC. Since it is possible to activate Avenger on 3 machines, it's unlikely you can lose the licence if ur hd breaks down, fist bcz u can have it activated on ur other computers, and second, u can still access Avenger account online and deactivate from here, without even touching the broken machine if I'm not mistaken ...

Furthermore, now with the VMAN gone, Avenger interface loading time is finally normal, I mean I click and it loads, no more lag. Just like my other VSTs.

Feature wise it's awesome, but I'd like to ask for something like a "preset lock" on Avenger's arpeggiator - similar to that found on Sonic Academy's ANA 2, so I can load a sound preset without changing the arpeggiator config. Very helpful and pretty obvious.

And yes, I'm here to say THANK YOU, Manuel and crew! Love the synth, best investment I've ever made with my money.
Just a modest 80's admirer.
My SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-675457440

but that´s different to what you said after the warez-attack
there you said, that those who want, could stay on there old Avenger but without updates with bugfixes etc.
and to the Sweetwater-5Pack you also said: useable without time-limit

now I and some more here and other forums want to stay with 1.4.10, but nowhere to download 1.4.10 (okay asking René) and the Factory-R6 neither can have XPs for it :(
I´ve some Sweetwaters "empty" and could/would fill them with old XPs: why is this not possible now?

not everyone is hanging here all day neither at FB-group, so that the release of 1.5 overrunned me (and maybe others)

I say this all in friendly words and keep friendly (don´t like the shittalk some do here), but please think about and discuss this again with René (and Nicole) if this wouldn´t be possible maybe with a cross-time till 31th of December 2019

PLEASE!

I had zero issues authorizing with Codemeter. My only issue was time needed to download the Factory content (which has always been slower than virtually all other competition), but if that’s the worst of it, I’m good.

If this means VPS and the gang can put a stop to their work being pirated, then I say “awesome”!

Just... don’t get run over by a bus. :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

*Sigh*....I'm done. I have no desire to clog up my studio computer with more CP bloatware.

Avenger 120219-1.png
--------
Avenger 120219-2.png
--------

If anybody wants to buy my Avenger license please PM me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hi, what's new in v1.52? EDIT: Found crash, so there might be 1.53 soon :ud:

The Sarge! wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:42 pm
but that´s different to what you said after the warez-attack
there you said, that those who want, could stay on there old Avenger but without updates with bugfixes etc.
and to the Sweetwater-5Pack you also said: useable without time-limit

now I and some more here and other forums want to stay with 1.4.10, but nowhere to download 1.4.10 (okay asking René) and the Factory-R6 neither can have XPs for it :(
I´ve some Sweetwaters "empty" and could/would fill them with old XPs: why is this not possible now?

not everyone is hanging here all day neither at FB-group, so that the release of 1.5 overrunned me (and maybe others)

I say this all in friendly words and keep friendly (don´t like the shittalk some do here), but please think about and discuss this again with René (and Nicole) if this wouldn´t be possible maybe with a cross-time till 31th of December 2019

PLEASE!
I think he meant “stay on final 1.x update should you not wish to pay for 2.0 upgrade”.

Does the copy protection need internet? Or once at first registration? Or regularly? I'm having two Win7/64 audio computers, one without internet access. Thx.

tapiodmitriyevich wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:54 pm Does the copy protection need internet? Or once at first registration? Or regularly? I'm having two Win7/64 audio computers, one without internet access. Thx.
so far you get the license granted for 90 days and have to "ask for permission" online again then and renew the license container

EnochLight wrote: I had zero issues authorizing with Codemeter. My only issue was time needed to download the Factory content (which has always been slower than virtually all other competition), but if that’s the worst of it, I’m good.

If this means VPS and the gang can put a stop to their work being pirated, then I say “awesome”!
I also respect the need of developers to protect their software, and have no problem whatsoever if a developer starts at the launch of a plugin with CodeMeter, or iLok, or eLicenser, or call-and-resposne, or a keyfile, or anything else. If I don't like a particular scheme, then I simply don't buy. Simple, and fair. The problem comes when a developer like Vengeance imposes a controversial (to say the least) copy protection scheme after I've already purchased (and spent hundreds of dollars) on a product, in specific reliance on the copy protection previously used (at the time of my purchase).
Teksonik wrote: If anybody wants to buy my Avenger license please PM me.
Sadly, I expect the resale price is going to be driven down by me and everyone else trying to unload this once-great, now useless plugin.
The Sarge! wrote: now I and some more here and other forums want to stay with 1.4.10, but nowhere to download 1.4.10 (okay asking René) and the Factory-R6 neither can have XPs for it :(
I'm in the same situation. Four empty XPs from the Sweetwater pack, now never to be filled, due to Vengeance's decision to switch copy protection horses midstream and punish everyone who bought Avenger earlier without even letting us "use up" our preset packs. As stated above, I specifically bought Avenger in part because, and based on the representation that, the copy protection was ordinary key file. If nothing else, this thread has demonstrated that this matters to some people (like me). Vengeance's decision to switch (without offering refunds to everyone who purchased based on Vengeance's claims about its copy protection), costing people hundreds of dollars, is unacceptable. (Not that I have any choice but to accept it.)

SirkusPi wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:18 pm I also respect the need of developers to protect their software, and have no problem whatsoever if a developer starts at the launch of a plugin with CodeMeter, or iLok, or eLicenser, or call-and-resposne, or a keyfile, or anything else. If I don't like a particular scheme, then I simply don't buy. Simple, and fair. The problem comes when a developer like Vengeance imposes a controversial (to say the least) copy protection scheme after I've already purchased (and spent hundreds of dollars) on a product, in specific reliance on the copy protection used.
You're not forced to update to 1.5 - it's totally optional. The money you spent on pre-1.5 and any of your Expansions is still just as valid as it was the day you bought it, and pre-1.5 will continue to work.

Clearly the copy protection VPS used since launch wasn't working, else Avenger wouldn't be so widely pirated. They chose to lock it down, and do so in an optional update. It's hard for me to be mad about that. That said, I don't mind using Codemeter as I've used it with Reason for many years, so I realize I may be biased.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:24 pm You're not forced to update to 1.5 - it's totally optional. The money you spent on pre-1.5 and any of your Expansions is still just as valid as it was the day you bought it, and pre-1.5 will continue to work.
You are, of course, correct about this, and I begrudgingly acknowledge that this fact prevents what Vengeance has done from being, to me, outright legal (as opposed to moral) fraud (not that I know what I'm talking about legally.)

But for whatever it's worth - and, given what I suspect is the huge numbers of Vengeance fans and users, I acknowledge it's probably not worth much - I will never trust Vengeance with my purchase dollars again.

how is the ressource consumption of codemeter in win10?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”