Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

"If less is more, just think of how much more, more will be".

Reveal Sound - do we get a nice Christmas present :?: :?: :?: (I'm talking about that infamous preset browser) :D

Does it have good presets for rap and R&B? (I know it's an EDM synth)

mrj1nx wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:28 am
roman.i wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:14 pm Is it ever goes lower than $129 on sale?
You might be able to get it at around 99 if you check 2nd hand. Anyhow, this synth is worth every penny.
It’s on sale right now for $99.

Christmas sale starts now:
Only 99USD for Spire and 50% discount on all sounds!
https://reveal-sound.com/

There is an update 1.1.16 which i encourage not to update because it somehow breaks the performance on Windows. It uses incredble amount of CPU. I had to downgrade back to 1.1.15

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:30 pm There is an update 1.1.16 which i encourage not to update because it somehow breaks the performance on Windows. It uses incredble amount of CPU. I had to downgrade back to 1.1.15
Thanx for the heads-up and warning. :tu:
More BPM please

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:30 pm There is an update 1.1.16 which i encourage not to update because it somehow breaks the performance on Windows. It uses incredble amount of CPU. I had to downgrade back to 1.1.15
Same for Mac?

macmuse wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:35 pm
Same for Mac?
I use windows for producing so i have no idea about mac.

Also im using FL Studio 20.6 if that helps and latest version of Windows 10

I opened the project that im working on where there are few instances of Spire running and as soon as i started playback CPU hit 100% instantly, all stuttering crackling. Thought to check settings in the Wrapper, they looked the same as before, figured out to play with them but nothing has changed. Then i just downloaded the previous version, installed it and reverted back to the same settings, loaded the project im working on, no CPU struggling. Mind you that even 1 instance of spire playback along other instruments caused some serious jumps.

Good catch! Thanks!

BTW, the Reveal Sound website has been down for a while. Maybe the sale broke the site?

Hi! Please contact support@reveal-sound.com with detailed info. Thanks!

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:00 pm
macmuse wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:35 pm
Same for Mac?
I use windows for producing so i have no idea about mac.

Also im using FL Studio 20.6 if that helps and latest version of Windows 10

I opened the project that im working on where there are few instances of Spire running and as soon as i started playback CPU hit 100% instantly, all stuttering crackling. Thought to check settings in the Wrapper, they looked the same as before, figured out to play with them but nothing has changed. Then i just downloaded the previous version, installed it and reverted back to the same settings, loaded the project im working on, no CPU struggling. Mind you that even 1 instance of spire playback along other instruments caused some serious jumps.
Nothing like that is happening here on my PC after I just updated it. I am using Cakewalk by Bandlab.

Thank you Reveal Sound support! they did fixed Spire and updated the installer with the latest build, CPU performance on FLs is good :)

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:27 pm Thank you Reveal Sound support! they did fixed Spire and updated the installer with the latest build, CPU performance on FLs is good :)
Thanks for the heads up, and thanks to Reveal Sound team fixing this issue :party:
Merry Christmas everyone

Return to “Instruments”