Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Also - what is the best single-sample or multi-sample guitar expansion? I'm looking for playable guitar plucks, leads etc - would it be doomstep? or maybe doesn't exist?

I had hoped to see these types of guitar presets in the latest guitar expansions, but they are only multi-loops

commodore wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:06 pm Also - what is the best single-sample or multi-sample guitar expansion? I'm looking for playable guitar plucks, leads etc - would it be doomstep? or maybe doesn't exist?

I had hoped to see these types of guitar presets in the latest guitar expansions, but they are only multi-loops
Check
- Shreddage 3
- Vir 2 Electri6ty
- Ample Sound Guitars
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

ReboundAudio wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:07 pm Check
- Shreddage 3
- Vir 2 Electri6ty
- Ample Sound Guitars
Cool - thank you

V1.5.3 still have the Mainfilter Bug?
All my created Presets are destroyed and i can not open them anymore? 1 Week work destroyed?
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

What is this mainfilter bug about? What is not working?

ReboundAudio wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:15 pm V1.5.3 still have the Mainfilter Bug?
All my created Presets are destroyed and i can not open them anymore? 1 Week work destroyed?
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:51 pm What is this mainfilter bug about? What is not working?
No, the mainfilter bug has been fixed (some presets sounded very low like they were being filtered. disabling the main filter worked around the issue, but this was all fixed with one of the updates.)

commodore wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:02 pm
ReboundAudio wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:15 pm V1.5.3 still have the Mainfilter Bug?
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:51 pm What is this mainfilter bug about? What is not working?
No, the mainfilter bug has been fixed (some presets sounded very low like they were being filtered. disabling the main filter worked around the issue, but this was all fixed with one of the updates.)
Is not fixed with 1.5.3. I have installed it right now and half of my new presets doesnt work. Empty OSCs and only the main filter is activated. All ARPs are deleted etc.... its a damn joke...

ReboundAudio wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:10 pm Is not fixed with 1.5.3. I have installed it right now and half of my new presets doesnt work. Empty OSCs and only the main filter is activated. All ARPs are deleted etc.... its a damn joke...
Strange, does the preset work after disabling the main filter (select MST. FILTER, uncheck the enable button)?

I have not experienced empty OSCs or missing ARPs. I am on the same version. I'd reach out to their support - as far as I know everything is working great currently.

this is how the preset looks like. completely empty just the mst filter is activated.

Edit: Strange is.. The destroyed presets just have 8kb.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

msvs wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:56 am probabbly later today you will be able again to authorize and download XPs like before with your 1.4.10 via VMAN. So again anyone who wants to stay with it, he is fine. If someone has no installer anymore he can get a DL link from Rene, otherwise the VMAN also allows to download it.
Hi msvs, any update on this or my questions on exactly what you mean by Vman? If Vman is only available from within Avenger that won't work because with no license you can't get past the initial license popup to get into the plugin :?

Can anyone tell where to buy the Dongle for avenger 1.5? I have to use the Synth in a PC without internet access.
I wrote an email to the support and i got a response, that a user reported that the Reason Dongle works for Avenger.
Can anyone confirm?
Thank you in advance!

How do I find out about new versions such as 1.5.3 as a registered user without having to search here?

See above, there is a changelog.

laz wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:31 am Can anyone tell where to buy the Dongle for avenger 1.5? I have to use the Synth in a PC without internet access.
I wrote an email to the support and i got a response, that a user reported that the Reason Dongle works for Avenger.
Can anyone confirm?
Thank you in advance!
Really? I’d certainly get confirmation from VPS about that first. The Ignition Key USB dongle is $50 from Reason Studios.

*EDIT: VPS support told you this??!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

laz wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:31 am Can anyone tell where to buy the Dongle for avenger 1.5? I have to use the Synth in a PC without internet access.
Can anyone confirm?
Thank you in advance!
If the Reason Ignition Key (aka CmStick) is a v3 model or above, it will work. I have a v2, it definitely does not work.
Last edited by neverbeeninariot on Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”