Available now: Tone2 Icarus2.5 - Wavetable Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Icarus3

] Peter:H [ wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:33 pm Can't wait to throw my money at you, Markus. Two days to go ...
I watched the intro video for Icarus2 once more...
It's so crazy - all the effort that I can feel every second of the video.
And I mean not only in terms of programming but in terms of sound design as well.
Looking forward to getting Icarus2 and learn a ton of new tricks by dissecting your presets.

] Peter:H [
Exactly. For me, Icarus 2 is the biggest release of 2019. The absolute highlight.
And the fact that Markus came here, listened to so many users who had feature requests and even implemented most of them in.. no time is just amazing.
This deserves appreciation

Just got it today...a true masterpiece of design. And I am happy I can use it on my HD screen laptop.

tony10000 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:36 pm Just got it today...
:-o

It's out!

Sorry, just came back from the future. Carry on...

Just watched the Icarus2 video over at Tone 2 – :shock:

Not quite my kind of music, mind you, but… what an amazing tour-de-force! :clap:

I feel sorry for all you PC guys. This masterpiece is going to be bought up by Apple before you can say "Logic".

Fabulous work, Markus, Congratulations! :love:
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:50 am

I feel sorry for all you PC guys. This masterpiece is going to be bought up by Apple before you can say "Logic".
Excuse me what? what are you talking about?

JunSev wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:54 am
Spitfire31 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:50 am

Excuse me what? what are you talking about?
Are you familiar with the story of Camel Audio and their trailblazing synth called Alchemy? :hihi:

Tongue in cheek, of course…
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

and a road we need not take please
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Spitfire31 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:50 am Just watched the Icarus2 video over at Tone 2
"All sounds in this video were played life (sic!) by an average keyboard-player. [...] Nearly all patches were played with only a single key-press." :hihi:

elassi wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:06 am
Spitfire31 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:50 am Just watched the Icarus2 video over at Tone 2
"All sounds in this video were played life (sic!) by an average keyboard-player. [...] Nearly all patches were played with only a single key-press." :hihi:
nothing wrong with that at all when showing what a synth CAN do.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

tony10000 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:36 pm Just got it today...a true masterpiece of design. And I am happy I can use it on my HD screen laptop.
I thought it was out on Friday?

The free upgrades went out today :) Just got mine, downloading now :party:

rlared wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:58 am The free upgrades went out today :) Just got mine, downloading now :party:
it's still 1.6 :
https://www.tone2.com/download.html

where did you get ver 2?

Trollers have to troll.......6th of december is the release date, afaik

Attention - The free Upgrade reqires Internet connection !

But everywhere is written that it does not need internet connection, so I do not install it on my music PC.

Has anyone got the same Installer (Icarus 2 RC 1).

If i do not get an other Installer I have take a lawyer and go to Court.

Return to “Instruments”