Pulsar 900 Series

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
900 Series Modular Synthesizer

veloheinz wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:49 pm The end.
clone my voice,
it is not polyphonic.
Wouldnt it be duophonic then? :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Whatever...before the boring weekend end...a last one.
Playing just 2 held chords into the sequencer..... added a good amount of the included Analog BBD-Delay and Plate Reverb module....2 slightly different settings (and double speed in the sequencer in the second example).
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... -chords-fx

clone my voice,
it is not polyphonic.
It most certainly is true polyphonic. Each voice has its own copy of the entire rack configuration. The only special case is LFOs which run in a global space, which is what you find in classic polyphonic synths with LFOs on the mother board. Per-voice LFOs don't sound good to me, or at least of limited use.

pulsarmodular wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:24 pm
clone my voice,
it is not polyphonic.
It most certainly is true polyphonic. Each voice has its own copy of the entire rack configuration. The only special case is LFOs which run in a global space, which is what you find in classic polyphonic synths with LFOs on the mother board. Per-voice LFOs don't sound good to me, or at least of limited use.
Will we see a Windows port at some point?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

For me the p900 poly sounds like unison.
osc drift, micro tuning?

veloheinz wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:40 pm For me the p900 poly sounds like unison.
osc drift, micro tuning?
Flux capacitor.

Windows. Port. No. Or. Yes?

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:25 am Windows. Port. No. Or. Yes?
No

pdxindy wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:18 am
No
Ok thanks.

All I can say is that Pulsar Modular has a new owner that brings a lot of enthusiasm and resources. They will share their plans when they are ready. The good news is that P900 is here to stay. :tu:

Looking forward to it...

pulsarmodular wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:55 pm
All I can say is that Pulsar Modular has a new owner that brings a lot of enthusiasm and resources. They will share their plans when they are ready. The good news is that P900 is here to stay. :tu:
Cool thank you :tu:

New owner? Mmhhh.....Apple? :)
Nah´..... so i hope we will see some new modules. But now i´m a bit scared too. New owner is not always the best but enthusiasm AND resources sounds good so far.
Mhhh....Behringer? Nahhhh....
But i guess that means next might be a payed v2 (but i would have no problem if the DSP stays at the same high quality level, just hope no fancy protection or some bad changes).
So are you (PulsarModular) still involved then in coding, GUI etc.?
Well, i know i get no answers but at least nice to hear that P900 will stay here.
I had bought it personally if i could :D
A windows port (and i also hope still for an iOS port) would be nice as well....just in case.

pulsarmodular wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:55 pmAll I can say is that Pulsar Modular has a new owner that brings a lot of enthusiasm and resources. They will share their plans when they are ready. The good news is that P900 is here to stay. :tu:
That's good news. I can barely get P900 to run anymore.

O.K.?......PulsarNovation?
https://www.pulsarmodular.com

Return to “Instruments”