Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Is it only me, or do you Mac users also experience weird system locks after some time, so you need a hard-reset of the machine? This happens to me since I installed the code meter drivers, but could be also caused by Bitwig beta (which is experimenting with gpu GUI).

fusion21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:13 pm Has anyone that has the Atmospherica expansion noticed that some of the presets that there is no sound when the drums are playing. It looks like the drum volume is pulled all the way down in the mixer. Wasn't sure if this was done on purpose or what? The drum volume on some presets where you have the option to turn the drums on or off using the macro switch, it still shows the volume all the way down.
when the volume is down, then there is a macro button assigned "add drums" or something like that, which, when pressed, will add the drums

@msvs & @magicmusic
have an idea for keyswitches, but didn´t know if this really is programmable:
C-1 left Macrobutton on
C#-1 left Macrobutton off
D-1 right Macrobutton on
D#1 right Macobutton off
in HALion there are some buttons where you can f.e. put a different or chrod on it, and those "blue buttons" are routable with those low-keys - I like this a lot, especially becuase those buttons only need "on" or "off" and to configure them with NI-Komplete-Kontrol-Keyboards are using a poti which is then wasted for such a simple function
maybe Rene has an idea if this would be possible or not?!
just an idea :idea:

currently avenger support no keyswitches. It is also good when can use a controller button on midi keyboard or the macro keys in avenger.I have akai keyboard and i can set buttons as toggle or normal(that after release the button CC70=0 send

to use articulation modulation matrix can (if the features is in) set as this.

cc70 <> 0 then OSC 1 off (for next note on until CC70 is release)
cc70 <> 0 then OSC 2 on
cc71 <> 0 then OSC 1 off
cc71 <> 0 then OSC 3 on

when cc70 and cc71 is release then OSC 3 and OSC 2 should switch off and OSC 1 on for next note

OSC1 contain standard sustain sound
OSC2 marcato
OSC3 staccato

or

OSC2 mute
OSC3 bend full

or OSC2 filter sweep or OSC3 other filter sweep

when articulation oscilator switch is done with modulation matrix then can also more than 1 osculator use for a sound.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

v153 seems to have sorted out my problems, which appeared hideous at the time but were since proved as ghosts :o :D .

Thanks for the quick update

I can get back to normal Avenger music-making life now :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

I took the plunge today, everything went ok up until the adding XP's via the select button in the config tabs. Nothing happened when the xp was selected and asked to open. Well anyway I had to use the drag and drop to get it to work.
What are we doing to fix the Factory lib's volume thing. Some are ok some are not.

this should be gone with 1.5.3. All reports confirmed this. Are you sure? Check SYS Tab which version you are using

Hello Manuel,

First, thanks for this incredible synth !

Is there a release date for synthwave 2 exp or maybe a Retrowave 80´s 2 is already in the pipelines ?

Also, Do you plan to release an Industrial (EBM/Dark Electro) oriented Exp ?
After all Avenger is a German synth which is the land of underground Rivetheads and cyber freaks ;)

Thank you.

No problems installing Codemeter and the latest version of Avenger.

:tu:
바보

scrkvr wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:40 pm Hello Manuel,

First, thanks for this incredible synth !

Is there a release date for synthwave 2 exp or maybe a Retrowave 80´s 2 is already in the pipelines ?

Also, Do you plan to release an Industrial (EBM/Dark Electro) oriented Exp ?
After all Avenger is a German synth which is the land of underground Rivetheads and cyber freaks ;)

Thank you.
Hi! The Retrowave 80s 2 is definitely planned.

What is EBM?

Electro body music.
See Combichrist 👍

frackermak wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:44 pm Electro body music.
See Combichrist 👍
Combichrist? EBM? Uhh....
Perhaps 'somewhat inspired by' at best, but EBM, no....

When people say 'EBM' it generally means: Front 242 (who quite literally *invented* the term EBM -- electronic body music) and Nitzer Ebb, and the various many offshoots from there. And even where I to name twenty of them, effing Combichrist would never have made the list, but so it goes.

Thanks for putting me right pal 👍

msvs wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:31 pm this should be gone with 1.5.3. All reports confirmed this. Are you sure? Check SYS Tab which version you are using
Thank you for pointing that out. I had downloaded on Nov 29, 2019 and it was ver 1.5.0.
I finally finished a project that was using the 1.4... and had the time to go all in with the new features. I of course backed up all my Avenger files and went for it.
It was a rather painless experience only because I took the time to turn off my internet security suite and installed the software with a reboot after each install. I created new folders for all the re-downloaded XP's and the likes and boom it was done. With the exception of me not digging down enough in the forum to see that in 7 days, the issues I had with the content not opening via the sys panel were fixed, I should have installed the newest 1.5.3.
Sorry for any time out of your busy day to answer an old soul like me!

Return to “Instruments”