DMGAudio TrackComp 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DaveGamble wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:06 am New builds up. https://dmgaudio.com/publicbeta/TrackComp/ as per.

Dave.
Nice!

perfumer wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:40 am I need diagonal, zig-zag and spiral-shaped sliders, or I can't use that, thankyouverymuch!
Feature request added to the list!

If you really don't like horizontal sliders you can turn your screen on it's side and they will become vertical sliders at no extra cost.

^ or hold your mouse rotated 90 degrees.

Thanks for the update Dave and Krzysztof.

Krzysztof Oktalski wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:01 pm If you really don't like horizontal sliders you can turn your screen on it's side and they will become vertical sliders at no extra cost.
:hihi:

DaveGamble wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:14 am
e@rs wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:20 pm
fese wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:54 am ...(usually not a big fan of horizontal sliders)...
+1. I actually hate 'em! :(

Dave, any chance of implementing a setting switch where the user is able to switch them to change values when moving on the vertical axis? Pleeze? :pray:
Um. They do already. They don't care about which way you drag them. Do you. It'll all work ok :)

Dave.
:o Whaaat? For TrackLimit and TrackControl too? I could have sworn I tried it in TrackLimit 1.04 the day before yesterday and it didn't work on the vertical axis... Will check again.

^Yeah, it definitely worx vertically too... :oops:

I wasn't drunk / tired at that time, yet I can't explain why I got the impression it can only be dragged horizontally... :?

PatchAdamz wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:32 am Health tips from Dr Zak
(*not a real doctor)
op's username leads one to believe otherwise.🤡

e@rs wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:31 pm ^Yeah, it definitely worx vertically too... :oops:

I wasn't drunk / tired at that time, yet I can't explain why I got the impression it can only be dragged horizontally... :?
Awesome :D
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

Just an idea: it's nice that you can disable the autogain with a click on the makeup button, but wouldn't it be handy to be able to activate it e.g. with a SHIFT-Click or something?
Not sure whether that's feasible as SHIFT-drag enables finetuning... CTRL-click already resets to zero. ALT-click is free as far as I can see, but as a left hand mouse user I hate the ALT mouse modifier! :x

fese wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:54 pm Just an idea: it's nice that you can disable the autogain with a click on the makeup button, but wouldn't it be handy to be able to activate it e.g. with a SHIFT-Click or something?
Not sure whether that's feasible as SHIFT-drag enables finetuning... CTRL-click already resets to zero. ALT-click is free as far as I can see, but as a left hand mouse user I hate the ALT mouse modifier! :x
I take the point, but um, then there's the question of WHICH autogain mode it should pick. Maybe the control you pick decides it? Maybe shift+click?

Dave.

I'm really on the fence here. I don't need any more compressors, but this looks so good.

dangayle wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:12 am I'm really on the fence here. I don't need any more compressors, but this looks so good.
That's what I thought until I bought it. Now it's THE compressor. I sold so many of the ones I had... Paid full price and I'm absolutely happy with that. I wish I was that happy with other compressors I bought on a whim because of that sale you should never miss...
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

omiroad wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:52 pm A 2-4-8x oversampling setting would still excite me a bunch...
Yay oversampling!!

DaveGamble wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:53 am
fese wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:54 pm Just an idea: it's nice that you can disable the autogain with a click on the makeup button, but wouldn't it be handy to be able to activate it e.g. with a SHIFT-Click or something?
I take the point, but um, then there's the question of WHICH autogain mode it should pick. Maybe the control you pick decides it? Maybe shift+click?

Dave.
Shift-Click on either the makeup or the output control would be super practical, I think. Saves one mouse click (Yeah, I'm lazy that way :D )

fese wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:44 pm Shift-Click on either the makeup or the output control would be super practical, I think. Saves one mouse click (Yeah, I'm lazy that way :D )
It's on the todo list :)

Dave.

Ok, I bought it. I wasn't going to, but I did. I was working on a really 80s sounding synth track and really wanted a fully emulated 80s effects chain. Trackcomp E + Satin on all tracks, Trackcomp G + Satin on the buss, Vallhalla Delay and Valhalla Vintageverb on the effects sends. What am I missing? Without going the route of something like an SSL channel strip plugin, is there a quintessential virtual analog 90s EQ?

Return to “Effects”