GForce Sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:54 pm
codec_spurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:20 am The interface is a dream. You can resize it to three different sizes. It's out of this world good.
I just downloaded and installed the impOSCar2 demo, but I can't find a way to resize the tiny GUI (in standalone mode) .. any help appreciated :help:

Edit mode knob > CC

Mr Arkadin wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:17 pm https://youtu.be/ImAl0Ls5mJc
Thanks, got it
svart wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:28 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:54 pm
codec_spurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:20 am The interface is a dream. You can resize it to three different sizes. It's out of this world good.
I just downloaded and installed the impOSCar2 demo, but I can't find a way to resize the tiny GUI (in standalone mode) .. any help appreciated :help:

Edit mode knob > CC
Thank you. I had tried that but I couldn't find the size options coz the text was so small in regular size ... :tu:

Mr Arkadin wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:27 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:47 pm
codec_spurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:20 am Really, I wouldn't pass up the chance to get both impOSCar2 and Oddity2. They are both absolute masterpieces of software design. Lots of great presets too for Oddity2. Check out Mr. Arkadin - free presets:
https://www.audiobombs.com/items/282/mr ... scar2-bank
And no need to go on Audiobombs to get them. :D
The GForce customers can open this page "Patches for my instruments" whose content depends the purchased synths.

For the ImpOscar2 owners, the page contains internal download links (free downloads) for:
- impOSCar2 Sounds from Roger Lyons
- impOSCar2 Sounds from Plughugger
- impOSCar2 Sounds from Mr Arkadin
- impOSCar2 Sounds from Dave Spiers

And the owners of miniMonsta and those of Oddity2 will also find in this page banks of presets to downloads for free.

:tu:
The impOSCar2 patches I have on Audiobombs are more up-to-date than the ones on the GForce site (171 vs 143 patches), plus there are Oddity2 patches there too, which I don't think GForce have on their site. The first two banks of Oddity2 patches are my old Oddity patches updated and there's a new third bank.

I never had any problems with audiobombs (in fact they're so quiet I'd forget I uploaded those banks there if it wasn't for my sig), but if there's anyone with a real aversion to using the site just PM me an e-mail address and I'll send a zip of them to you.
Hello !

No problem either with Audiobombs, don't worry. It's been a long while that I receive the usual newsletter and I download from there each time there are new presets for my plugins. And the Audiobombs repository is really excellent and for many, many software and hardware synths.
:)
I just added this info about this page I mentioned because I have seen here and there that some GForce users are not aware of it.
:)

Thanks a lot for the more recent version on Audiobombs, anyway! I just downloaded it to update my old version.
:tu:

While I'm at it, do you plan to make other banks for other synths than the three GForce ones ?
:pray:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:17 pm While I'm at it, do you plan to make other banks for other synths than the three GForce ones ?
No, I never really did any past those. All my other presets are for the Sonic Core SCOPE system, so I don't post those except on the SCOPE (planetz) forum. I tend to make presets for synths that don't have many presets (and that I own of course) and all they synths I've bought of late have tons of presets.

Mr Arkadin wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:09 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:17 pm While I'm at it, do you plan to make other banks for other synths than the three GForce ones ?
No, I never really did any past those. All my other presets are for the Sonic Core SCOPE system, so I don't post those except on the SCOPE (planetz) forum. I tend to make presets for synths that don't have many presets (and that I own of course) and all they synths I've bought of late have tons of presets.
And... what do you think about miniMonsta ? Having already some other very good software Vintage Analog synths for huge monophonic leads in the same flavour than the Minimoog (impOscar2, PolyKB III, Syn'X, LittleOne, Korg Odyssey, Korg Polysix, Korg MS-20, Viper, VK-1 Viking, as examples among a few others), I wonder if miniMonsta would not overlap a tad too much with them.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:34 pm
Mr Arkadin wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:09 pm
And... what do you think about miniMonsta ? Having already some other very good software Vintage Analog synths for huge monophonic leads in the same flavour than the Minimoog (impOscar2, PolyKB III, Syn'X, LittleOne, Korg Odyssey, Korg MS-20, Viper, VK-1 Viking, as examples among a few others), I wonder if miniMonsta would not overlap a tad too much with them.
Minimonsta is great. I like the sound and the nice morphing function for up to 12 patches you can switch between (using certain keys). Here's a video of David creating a patch which turns out sounding pretty cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpb96pkzh40

Old old vstis..

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:15 am Old old vstis..
that means nothing if they are better than a lot of new new vsts
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

The text is ridiculously tiny even on the largest ImpOscar2 GUI... it sounds lush but is a headache to try and read. I’m happy I bought it for the sound.

GForce really should fix this.

They did recent updates of MTron and VSM with larger GUI's. I see no reason they could not do this with the rest of their products. I really wish they would keep going. Their EMUs are fantastic!!!

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:15 am Old old vstis..
I own arturia minimoog vst and gforce , FOR ME the best of all moog emulation is minimonsta

Mr Arkadin wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:05 pm
cowby wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:21 pm Edited: Any one knows how to init preset in both Oddity and imposcars? thanks
There's an Init preset I created in my patches for Oddity2 and impOSCar2.
Edited:

Hi Mr Arkadin, Thanks you for your patches and I now I can make a patch from scratch.

And for Oddity 2, the demo version is
v1.00 (2014.12.01)
- Initial release based on the readme.txt file. Does it mean it never gets any update in the paid version since then ?

thejonsolo wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:31 am They did recent updates of MTron and VSM with larger GUI's. I see no reason they could not do this with the rest of their products. I really wish they would keep going. Their EMUs are fantastic!!!
I guess they are selling their synth plugins at these ridiculous prices to find out whether there´s enough potential market interest for (definitely paid) upgrades - while Mellotron (and fresh tape/sample banks) is probably a perpetually safe seller.

I originally bought imposcar2 just because I wanted to support the company that makes my beloved oddity2... but man does imposcar make *huge* low drones, the combination of thick unison, warm chorus, filter drive and this mean filter resonance works wonders. Crazy value at its current sale price.

I have Imposcar2 and Oddity2 (grabbed it from hands for good price without preliminary testing), so, what i can say after digging into both. It's historical quality plugins without doubts, but sound possibilities (and sound itself) of Imposcar i found a bit overrated, for today at least. The only thing, perhaps, good arpeggiator, and huge amount of presets, and i very like UI (like in all gforce plugs). But, nor the unison nor the mini-additive section as a bonus did not impressed, unfortunately. I'm still hope that i miss something though.

Completely another deal Oddity2, this yes, quite impressed, by all factors. Only disappointment, that probably many known, it's that the morphing feature is unable to controlled in any form thru DAW, ie it's just some realtime bonus works thru mouseclick only. That was a bummer a bit. Really not clear why to do such functions at all then. Well ok no matter. But sound itself, very good. Could recommend into any collection.

Return to “Instruments”