Moonchild Vol. 01 - Cinematic Soundscapes for Hive 2

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

I was desperately looking for some dark atmospheric sounds to use in my cinematic tracks and found this.
After browsing through the patches and playing with them, I got instantly inspired and finished several projects!
I don´t know how to describe it better but this is not a soundset, this is a mind blowing instrument!
Never heard so many different and beautiful atmospheres and pads in one single set..
Just brilliant.
And the best thing is, it comes with 250! wavetables which are superb. If you take one patch and just exchange the wavetables, the whole sound is mutating into a new, fascinating score..

I´m really not so easily impressed and I rarely review a product.
Thank you so much for creating this amazing soundset which is definitely more than just a set of sounds.

As this is labeled with Vol. 1, will there be a second one with similar sounds?
I didn´t found a way to subscribe to a newsletter at your website so please let me know if you release anything new!

SmartCat wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:30 am I was desperately looking for some dark atmospheric sounds to use in my cinematic tracks and found this.
After browsing through the patches and playing with them, I got instantly inspired and finished several projects!
I don´t know how to describe it better but this is not a soundset, this is a mind blowing instrument!
Never heard so many different and beautiful atmospheres and pads in one single set..
Just brilliant.
And the best thing is, it comes with 250! wavetables which are superb. If you take one patch and just exchange the wavetables, the whole sound is mutating into a new, fascinating score..

I´m really not so easily impressed and I rarely review a product.
Thank you so much for creating this amazing soundset which is definitely more than just a set of sounds.

As this is labeled with Vol. 1, will there be a second one with similar sounds?
I didn´t found a way to subscribe to a newsletter at your website so please let me know if you release anything new!
Thanks a lot for your kind words and your review, I really appreciate it!
It took several months to create this soundset and all the wavetables and I feel so happy that it helped you to finish your projects. The overall feedback for Moonchild was amazing so far and the second volume is already in the making, yes :)

Regarding the newsletter, it is in progress as well. Please send me a pm and I will inform you as soon as the template has been created and is ready for subscription.
Thanks again for your support!

50% Off until 1 Nov 2019!

https://audiovoltage.com/moonchild-vol-01/

Happy Halloween :hug:

1 creepy day left to grab the snack! :party:

missed it :( hope there will be a xmas sale :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Cosmic Rain Patch Demo
Experimenting with Hive´s shape sequencer modulation to build an evolving, atmospheric cinematic texture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55_SrYy ... e=youtu.be

Return to “Soundware”