Ohmboyz Infinity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OhmBoyz

Sooooooooooooooo

Its been over a year since the first build v.0.04 (09-11-2018) and summer vacation is definately over, no further updates or communication.

Shame to tarnish their reputation as a long standing and (once upon a time) creative development crew.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:53 pm Sooooooooooooooo

Its been over a year since the first build v.0.04 (09-11-2018) and summer vacation is definately over, no further updates or communication.

Shame to tarnish their reputation as a long standing and (once upon a time) creative development crew.
I would never buy another thing of there's after this fiasco. We were conned, they must have needed a little fast cash.

Yeah sometimes you just can't trust people

Not quite sure there's really much of a "they" left at this point… seems like most of them left the building by now - one dude remains who somehow doesn't want to switch off the lights, yet he can't afford paying the electricity bill either...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I think may be time to go download all their installers and archive them for future reference. As far as infinity goes (I bought) my feelings are they have contributed far more good to music production then this blip/downfall should negate. It’s unfortunate but that’s life

Was a nice guys with a bunch of quality stuff what did occurs with them. Universal depression, preparation for mars, anal obstruction ?

c_voltage wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:32 pm Was a nice guys with a bunch of quality stuff what did occurs with them. Universal depression, preparation for mars, anal obstruction ?
Ordinary scam i'm afraid.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

c_voltage wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:32 pm what did occurs with them.
https://www.ohmstudio.com/
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

sureno wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:27 pm I think may be time to go download all their installers and archive them for future reference.
i just did that and also got the software keys sent to my email.

i did have contact w/the dev a while back and we had a few exchanges but haven't heard anything in a long time. i'll drop him a line again and post here if there's any response.

Maybe the mofo dead

I feel kinda bad, he wrote me directly a while back, for feedback as I was one the first to buy it. I meant to respond, but never got round to it.

It’s really a cool delay, hopefully it’s still in the works somehow.

Ugh,
delays. :oops:
ImageImageImageImage

they had good plugins 15 y ago, there are now loads of other delays and it is time to move on.

robindrieghe wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:50 am they had good plugins 15 y ago, there are now loads of other delays and it is time to move on.
But weve paid money for it :dog:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I wonder how much money they walked away with.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Effects”