DrumComputer VST from Sugar Bytes - out now, EUR119!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DrumComputer

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:20 am
Ryan99 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:51 am
thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:51 am I liked it so much I upgraded to the full bundle ... adding Apparillo, Artillery2, DrumComputer, Guitarist, Thesys, Unique & Vogue to my account for only 131 Euros. Couldn't resist at that price. :hyper:
How did you get that price? For me, my upgrade price for Looperator, Obscurium, Aparillo and DrumComputer is 199$. You get a far better price for more plugins!!!

The upgrade plan from Sugar Bytes is pretty lame....
The first time I tried it was 499 Euros ... I logged out & back in again and the price went down to 131 Euros. Do you have licenses for everything but Looperator, Obscurium, Aparillo and DrumComputer?
Yes. I already have the Sugar Bundle. It’s my upgrade price for those that came out after that I still don’t have.

Ryan99 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:22 am
thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:51 am I liked it so much I upgraded to the full bundle ... adding Apparillo, Artillery2, DrumComputer, Guitarist, Thesys, Unique & Vogue to my account for only 131 Euros. Couldn't resist at that price. :hyper:
How did you get that price? For me, my upgrade price for Looperator, Obscurium, Aparillo and DrumComputer is 199$. You get a far better price for more plugins!!!

The first time I tried it was 499 Euros ... I logged out & back in again and the price went down to 131 Euros. Do you have licenses for everything but Looperator, Obscurium, Aparillo and DrumComputer?
Yes. I already have the Sugar Bundle. It’s my upgrade price for those that came out after that I still don’t have.
mine is also bigger, but i guess because you had upgraded to the bundle in the past and newcomers have a higher price ;D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:24 am
Ryan99 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:22 am

mine is also bigger, but i guess because you had upgraded to the bundle in the past and newcomers have a higher price ;D
So much for loyalty to long standing customers...

I have never understood the bundle upgrade prizes (especially in comparision to the regular 50 % off sales that never worked for the bundle upgrade) and never had something interesting for me.

I would bet if you get all stuff in regular sales in the end it will be much cheaper as if you took the bundle upgrade offer at ANY time.

Ryan99 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:30 am So much for loyalty to long standing customers...
To be fair it would cost 436 Euros to buy what's missing from your bundle at the usual prices, so $199 seems reasonable ... it's a discount of $287. That's 60% off.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:38 am
Ryan99 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:30 am So much for loyalty to long standing customers...
To be fair it would cost 436 Euros to buy what's missing from your bundle at the usual prices, so $199 seems reasonable ... it's a discount of $287. That's 60% off.
I'm comparing upgrade vs upgrade. It's odd to get a price way higher for half the plugins.

Ryan99 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:53 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:38 am
I'm comparing upgrade vs upgrade. It's odd to get a price way higher for half the plugins.
Maybe they base the discount on how much you paid for the plugins you already have? :shrug:

For me it's 167$ (Cyclop,Egoist,Guitarist,Obscurium,Unique,WOW2 & DrumComputer)
But i don't think that will use this ability in near time, already taken the most delicious, maybe somewhen.
And btw strange
i don't see the Vogue in my preview upgrade list.

I contacted Sugar Bytes and they offered me to lower my upgrade price, which I just accepted by buying it. Great support!

Ryan99 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:32 pm I contacted Sugar Bytes and they offered me to lower my upgrade price, which I just accepted by buying it. Great support!
Well, yes, in general i can confirm that their support actually high quality and great. Many times when I appeals thru email, always it was very successful result. Here no questions.

Maybe someone can come on from SB & explain the upgrade policy? It My price does seem to vary wildly at different times of the year depending on sales etc. If I knew what the policy was I might be more inclined to buy instead of hoping for a better price in the future. It must cost them sales.
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Just logged in to my account again & my upgrade price has gone down 6 Euros since about an hour ago. Come on SB, whats going on?
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

:lol:

ians wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:18 pm Just logged in to my account again & my upgrade price has gone down 6 Euros since about an hour ago. Come on SB, whats going on?
It reflects the world economy plus a handful of meticulously chosen stock markets. :lol:

I don't think people who purchased second hand should get the special price.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”