[Solution] Plugin Authorization Problem

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In rare cases you may experience problems, when authorizing one of our plugins.
You'll see a stuck "Authorization in progress..." message after entering the serial number.

Solution:
You need to delete the authorization.json file located in
On Mac: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨2getheraudio⁩ ▸ ⁨[product name]
On Windows: C:\ProgramData\2getheraudio\<product name>\

and try entering the serial number again.

IMPORTANT:
If your plugin was authorized before and now it went back to Trial Mode, before deleting, we would be very grateful, if you could send us a copy of the authorization.json file (and also any .log file, if present in that folder), so we can examine the cause of this problem. This will help us to eliminate this bug in the future. Contact us here: https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/

Thank you!

Hello Patrice !

I suggest you to make this very useful thread sticky, so that it remains forever at the top of the threads list. Otherwise it may quickly become quite invisible in the increasing crowd of threads.
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

It is a sticky :-)

Great !
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

It doesn't work

Confirming that authorization is broken. I am unable to authorize Space Duck as I'm getting the "Authorization Server Not Found" message and haven't had any reply at all to repeated attempts to resolve this through the website support portal and several messages. Would appreciate some sort of update from 2getherAudio.

I purchased RICH Drums twice and never received an authorization email. I tried contacting them through their website with no response.

Any help?

Thanks

I'm getting the "Authorization Server Not Found" message on products which used to work, I wouldn't purchase anything from them now, not until the new owner InMusic has resolved the situation

Hello,
I opened a support ticket for this, but I didn't get an answer. I purchased Cheeze Machine pro on October 8. The payment went through on my Paypal account, but I haven't received any email with my download link and authorization info.
Is this delay normal?
Thank you,
Jean

Yep, ask PayPal for a refund, you'll get it as they wont even bother to respond to them

Return to “2getheraudio”