Audiority Echoes T7E mkII updated to v2.2.2 - All Tube Italian Magnetic Echo (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echoes T7E mkII

Audiority wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:37 pm
mmm that's not a demo restriction. Our silence will happen ONLY for 3 seconds every 60 seconds. What DAW are you running and on what OS?

Thanks,
Luca
Hi Luca, Thanks for the response. I'm glad to hear its not a demo restriction but I'm puzzled why its happening on all the audiority plugins than. I'm running the latest Logic Pro X (10.4.7) on mac OS Mojave 10.14.5.

None of my other channel strips are doing this. Restarting machine doesnt fix it. different plugins. making sure I am soloing the track etc. When i record it without playing it sounds fine. Do i need to activate the demo with a demo code?

Thanks,

That's pretty much my same configuration on our main Mac we use for development. I guess that's something happening with the silence timing in our new framework. I'll check this and get back to you here. Please, can you tell me what sample rate have you used during your tests?

Thanks,
Luca

Just wanted to leave my feedback here.
This has a really good vibe, vintage, analog, dirty, whatever you call it.
Compared against Valhalla Delay in Tape/DuckTape mode and Pulsar Audio Echorec. Could not get the sound with either of these two and Echoes T7E had just a great flavor which is different.

Thanks for the sale, lookin forward to more :)

Thanks! Sale extended to today!

Audiority wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:56 am That's pretty much my same configuration on our main Mac we use for development. I guess that's something happening with the silence timing in our new framework. I'll check this and get back to you here. Please, can you tell me what sample rate have you used during your tests?

Thanks,
Luca
Im running Logic Pro latest update(mojave OS) in 44.1 with the input/output sample rate for my focusrite 2i4 scarlett at 128 samples. I have tried changing these settings and using this as well in mainstage and I get the same results. For what its worth I thought the 50% off was a good deal and decide to purchase Echoes T7E to hear it with the demo restriction and it sounded much much better!

dermage wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:00 pm Just wanted to leave my feedback here.
This has a really good vibe, vintage, analog, dirty, whatever you call it.
Compared against Valhalla Delay in Tape/DuckTape mode and Pulsar Audio Echorec. Could not get the sound with either of these two and Echoes T7E had just a great flavor which is different.

Thanks for the sale, lookin forward to more :)
I agree with this! It has a different sound than most of the tapes on the market. Sounds sweeter and more authentic and less digitized. Although Plexitape even sounded better than Echoes to me yet I understand their different products. Waiting to see if Plexitape goes 50% off!

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm What I like about both are the preamp, age and noise features. Those can add much character to the sound. Drive the preamp and use the age and noise features to dirty up the sound a bit. Turn up the length of swell/echo sustain and you get a very lively sounding self oscillating feedback. I find it mesmerizing. They can sound quite clean if you want, but I like these two delays better when aged like Parmesan cheese.

I don't really compare the T7E to EchoBoy. EchoBoy is more a Swiss army knife of delays to me. The T7E emulates one specific delay.

The PlexiTape and Space Echo are more alike as they both are tape delays, but they still have their own sound.
Hey I really appreciate your explanation. It really helped me and I decided to get both the Echoes T7E and Echoboy(which led to upgrading to the entire collection along w/ Crystalizer) because there were such good sales. I'm finding different stuff to do with each of them yet I still can't find good reversing presets which is mainly what I've been searching for. I didn't get AudioThing Space Echo because I didn't think it was worth that much money. I do see a great tutorial of the product which explains how to get some nice reverse vocals in, but its not real time, although it does sound pretty sweet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PCTNPNQ4Ao

I tried Initial Audio's "Initial Reverse" because it was on sale but man was the product just to limited in features and didn't perform well. KiloHearts "Reverser" was a little better and has a crossfade feature that helps to smooth out clipping but still wasn't the quality I was looking for. "REV" by Output looks awesome but there is no Demo and their prices are ridiculous. But the biggest drawback its only a Kontakt instrument making it pointless imo because you cant route your channels through Konakt to my knowledge.

Anyways if anyone has an feedback and good real time reverse delay plugins let me know.
And if any of you know how to Use EchoBoy, Crystalizer or any Audiority plugins like what AudioThings video by Josh shows it doing please walk me through the settings to do that! Anyways thanks for everyone's input here, it was a big help!

Nice purchases. :)

About the reverse delay, I wonder if Luca (Audiority) already has a delay that can do what you want. Deleight perhaps?

Correct. Deleight can do reverse delays.
@Reimagedmusic: can you confirm that the issue is gone once activated the plugin? If so, then there's something happening in the demo mode timer. Thanks!

ps: Xmas sale is on :D

Reimagedmusic wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:52 am I didn't get AudioThing Space Echo because I didn't think it was worth that much money.
Oh how wrong you are! ( :hihi: ) Outer Space is worth every penny and then some. :phones:

Audiority wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:39 am Correct. Deleight can do reverse delays.
@Reimagedmusic: can you confirm that the issue is gone once activated the plugin? If so, then there's something happening in the demo mode timer. Thanks!

ps: Xmas sale is on :D
The issue is gone once activated. Also not getting any issues with Plexitape demo now(might have been an issue on my end idk, I cant retest the Echo T7E demo because its activated) and I see its on sale for Christmas! Along with Deleight(super cheap price)!

As for the LFO parameters in Deleight I am not having any success with the loop/reverse. There seems to be NO way just to Reverse without the Loop which would be Awesome and wondering if there could be an update for this. I've Uploaded a video documenting a basic 4 chord progression and what I was trying to achieve. I begin with showing how to manual take each note and reverse it using Logic, then showing how KiloHearts Reverse Plugin can do this in realtime. Then showing my issue with the Reverse in Deleight now being able to do what I want. Then I show how nice of a Delay plugin Deleight is regardless of my Reverse issues. I go on to show Plexitape working well along with the activated Echoes T7E.

Btw I know I was kind of complaining about the demo restriction but I dont hear those issues anymore and I did notice on these demos that you can you actually save your work. Like every time it says trial version many companies will set you back to zero and all your work is lost. So I really appreciate that because it allows you to really test it out and see if the plugin is a good fit. Thank you :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwamhi87snicl ... o.mov?dl=0

Russell Grand wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:28 pm
Reimagedmusic wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:52 am I didn't get AudioThing Space Echo because I didn't think it was worth that much money.
Oh how wrong you are! ( :hihi: ) Outer Space is worth every penny and then some. :phones:
I probably am wrong. Thank you for your vote of confidence in it. I'm thinking about picking it up.... I just was waiting to see if I could find a plugin that could do reverse echo delays in real time which I am not having much success with. But do you think that what you get out of Outer Space you can't find anywhere elsewhere? Like for example does any Audiority plugin or preset do the same thing? I'm noticing as I try these plugins out, there is way more of a learning curve to these delays than I thought. Alot of these are very feature rich and take some time getting an understanding of how the routing works.

On a sidenote thats why I like Deleight so much, it seemed to have a really intuitive and easy layout except for the LFO part which I was not having to much fun with. Thanks again for your feedback.

Head over to Honest Amp Sim Reviews (facebook) to hear Luca's new (free) plugin :wink: 8)

Found nothing there - clickbait much?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Maybe the video is in thier group and not the page. A number of amp sim/cab IR impulse response devs are on board with HASR and will start to offer exclusive previews/first looks/demos and beta testing not available anywhere else, even the devs actual site. If you're into ampsims, join them. A lot of the devs are active on there as well. Lots of contests where plugins and guitar accessories/pickups are given away as well. Not sure if Luca wants me posting the screen shot here

Return to “Effects”