All things pedal related.

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The LunaStone TrueOverDrive 1 arrived and it’s very good. Extremely smooth and transparent with a lot more drive than I expected. It can be a lighter distortion pedal like a (far) less coloured GarageTone Chainsaw. Build quality is great but the “soft” switch will take some getting used to though. Knob placement is genius, though possibly not if you’re left handed.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

I'm green with envy :cry:

Uncle E wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:59 pm I'm green with envy :cry:
Don’t be. It’s not like having an original RAT. That’s a real reason for jealousy :wink:

The main reason I wanted to order it is because I made a pedal with a similar design, using transistors to sort of emulate tubes. It came out OK but I was never totally thrilled with it, and I wanted to see if and how they solved those issues.

^You’d need to take it apart to see as the board is solder facing out and it’s tightly packed. Sound on Sound said it uses “a combination of Bipolar, JFET, MOSFET and op-amp circuitry”.

I’d say that the pedal emulates tube response (dynamics) primarily and then some sound as it has little colour. It’s not a full tube emulation. My electronics brain (a little atrophied since uni) says that makes it easier, though still quite a feat.

Thanks! That makes me feel better about missing it since it has less in common with my pedal than I thought.

My Montreal Assembly Count To Five arrived, my first impression: it's all I wanted it to be.
Import duty wasn't too bad either.
I should have bought a Zellersasn and PURPLL too. Who needs food anyway?

Pladask Elektrisk has a limited stock of Fabrikat (and Matrise) pedals right now.
Considering how some people are still on the waiting list, this can be considered an opportunity. Last time I checked, the only way to get one was by attending an electronics course in Norway!

cptgone wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:47 pm My Montreal Assembly Count To Five arrived, my first impression: it's all I wanted it to be.
Import duty wasn't too bad either.
I should have bought a Zellersasn and PURPLL too. Who needs food anyway?
if you visit enough delis and supermarkets each day, you can get all the calories you need from "tester" plates and the fruit aisle :tu:

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:55 pm if you visit enough delis and supermarkets each day, you can get all the calories you need from "tester" plates and the fruit aisle :tu:
No worries, just going through an episode, they'll help me at the bank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cptgone on Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why is the woman next to him looking over his shoulder and down at his crotch area?

wrong place, but what he didn't seem to understand is, we dont care who is using them, the problem is that they need to exist at all in a first world country you f**king thunder c**t.

he does have one of those faces, i could punch so f**king much, my arm would end up a bloody stump

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:06 pm Why is the woman next to him looking over his shoulder and down at his crotch area?
She had never seen a c**t like that.

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:06 pm Why is the woman next to him looking over his shoulder and down at his crotch area?
Umnn.....looks to me like her eyes are closed....with good reason.
I wouldn't watse my precious fingers on that c#nt tho....I have something
that would accomplish the job much more efficiently and safely, (for me).

the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Return to “Guitars”