this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

When we gonna get an update? Has it become abandonware?

This Plugin creates a wormhole leading into Nirvana.
Categories like abandon or update are completely irrelevant,
because everything happens at the same time,
actually time is an abandoned category.

Calenberger wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:38 am because everything happens at the same time,
The first quantum plugin :hyper:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Yup. This plugin can do gazillions calculations in a nanosecond.
No human is able to decipher the result...but that's not the point. It is amazing though. :o

Like seriously? Nobody's tired of using the jBridge yet? When the hell will they update it to 64 bits? It's the last one I need bit bridge for.
devilnishy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:20 am When we gonna get an update? Has it become abandonware?
...I'm starting to worry it might have.
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

FarleyCZ wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:41 am Like seriously? Nobody's tired of using the jBridge yet? When the hell will they update it to 64 bits? It's the last one I need bit bridge for.
devilnishy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:20 am When we gonna get an update? Has it become abandonware?
This plugin isn't 64 bit, it's 128 bit.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:09 am
FarleyCZ wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:41 am Like seriously? Nobody's tired of using the jBridge yet? When the hell will they update it to 64 bits? It's the last one I need bit bridge for.
This plugin isn't 64 bit, it's 128 bit.
I see! So that's why it sounds twice as good!
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

This plugin is God's voice. I once heard it played by the organist during a wedding mass. And it was absolutely impressive. It was both powerful and extraordinarily melodious. The assembly was in a total silence, we heard only the sniffles of the bride's mother in her handkerchief. And we could see only tears falling on many cheeks. It's incredible all the beautiful sounds that can be got with a single small button, as the groom later said proudly at the end of the mass with a wink to his very fresh mother-in-law.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thi splu gini sama zing.

Food for thought. Could be the end of it all. I think it's a serious issue.

Gniz a mas in I gulp shit

By the way: Post 4000 :party:

my plugin is better it makes toast and tea.

boombaxx wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:33 pm my plugin is better it makes toast and tea.
Yes, but with more controls. You need to work on it again.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

boombaxx wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:33 pm my plugin is better it makes toast and tea.
You call your Mom plugin? :o

Calenberger wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:05 am
You call your Mom plugin? :o
Schh...
He had to.
His brother found letters where he declared his love to this plugin.

EU can't agree to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
If they had this plugin it would solve the problem. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”