bx_oberhausen from Plugin Alliance has landed

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

masterhiggins wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:13 am
mholloway wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:30 pm Interested in this synth but it's WAY too expensive for what it is.

And yeah, I realize there's all this chatter about 'vouchers' but I don't even know what those are, never been a 'Plugin Alliance' supporter, so I imagine that's why. I don't feel like subscribing to a bunch of newsletters / SPAM so that in some months time I can get a 'big discount' or whatever it is. There's just absolutely no reason the base price of this should be 249, it's laughable.
You can buy my license for $52. Pretty decent price. :)
is this still available?

Deif wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:43 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:13 am
mholloway wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:30 pm Interested in this synth but it's WAY too expensive for what it is.

And yeah, I realize there's all this chatter about 'vouchers' but I don't even know what those are, never been a 'Plugin Alliance' supporter, so I imagine that's why. I don't feel like subscribing to a bunch of newsletters / SPAM so that in some months time I can get a 'big discount' or whatever it is. There's just absolutely no reason the base price of this should be 249, it's laughable.
You can buy my license for $52. Pretty decent price. :)
is this still available?
Sorry, no. I sold it to mholloway.

bx_outhousen
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

bx_overpricen
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

bx_outerspace

bx_lederhosen
More BPM please

Just got email from BX. 2 day only sale $50 + local taxes. Sorely tempted now....
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Did the bugs ever get fixed?

They will probably repeat the sale around Christmas. I remember them doing that every year.

Tempting, but with the news that Synapse's OB emulation is going into beta soon... hmmm, I think I'm going to wait for that one.

Definitely will wait for the Synapse Obie, Thanks for the reminder :)

RichN wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:21 am They will probably repeat the sale around Christmas.
You mean like now? 🤔

Although Oberhausen is a SEM and the Synapse one looks to be going to be an OB-Xa. The latter one will probably be the more interesting one for me.

ramseysounds wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:40 am
RichN wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:21 am They will probably repeat the sale around Christmas.
You mean like now? 🤔
No, they do those two day sales leading up to Christmas. And then around Christmas all of them will go on sale again (so if you missed one earlier in December, you could still take advantage of it).

I don't know if they're going to do this again this year, but this is what they've been doing in the past.

For those interested in this plugin, Oberhausen is on sale right now. 50 bucks using code xmas19-OBER49-s5r1f

I, like many others here, think Oberhausen is a top class synth and a top class emulation, but ridiculously overpriced.

Now, for 50 bucks, I think it's an absolute bargain.
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

Return to “Instruments”