Massive X 1.2 is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X

"It comes with an extra 100 diverse, expertly-designed presets ranging from basses and leads, to FX, pads, and plucks. It also contains new features and bug fixes including a lightguide for Performer Mode for our KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards, and drag and drop preset loading."

Where is change log?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Massive X 1.2 - 2019-12-18
ADDED The Lightguide on KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Keyboards indicates the remote octave of the Performer
ADDED Dropping presets on the UI saves them in the user folder
ADDED 100 new Factory Presets
IMPROVED Demo time has been increased from 30 to 60 minutes
FIXED Stereo Delay with sync no longer causes audio dropout on selection of another track
FIXED Vertical Grid in the Tracker editor no longer shows wrong values
FIXED The Exciter Envelope display curve no longer jitters when "Hold" is set to 0 and "Ratio" is moved
FIXED The INIT preset is loaded in Pro Tools on initial loading
FIXED All parts of the application now mark the current preset with an asterisk when edited
FIXED Freezing and unfreezing of a track now results in the same sound. This occasionally was not the case before
FIXED in the latest FL Studio 20.6 release: Massive X plugin window doesn't shrink anymore on every preset load

Looks like a decent update. :)

Very excited and and have high expectations about this one in particular:
FIXED in the latest FL Studio 20.6 release: Massive X plugin window doesn't shrink anymore on every preset load
Hope it solves the irritating GUI fluctuations.

God, it's bad. If this is the best they can do after two big mercy patches, I'm really worried about their viability as a software company. Good thing they're diversifying into cloud something(?) mumble mumble.

Imagine how unusable and shitty Maschine would be if the Massive X team had programmed it.

Ficciones wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:17 pm God, it's bad. If this is the best they can do after two big mercy patches, I'm really worried about their viability as a software company. Good thing they're diversifying into cloud something(?) mumble mumble.

Imagine how unusable and shitty Maschine would be if the Massive X team had programmed it.
perhaps a specific list of issues would be more useful than a rant. and lots of us are enjoying working with MX.

good that you're worried about NI, though... that's awfully generous of you...

I am no fan but I almost feel sorry for NI- they give away a nice reverb and e-voucher for Xmas, give an update with 100 free (actually pretty decent) presets) and they have about 3 threads all ongoing on KVR about how poor their development is!
I feel the frustration that they are not addressing basic browser and midi issues, but come on guys, it is the season of good will ;-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

fisherKing wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:26 pm
Ficciones wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:17 pm God, it's bad. If this is the best they can do after two big mercy patches, I'm really worried about their viability as a software company. Good thing they're diversifying into cloud something(?) mumble mumble.

perhaps a specific list of issues would be more useful than a rant. and lots of us are enjoying working with MX.

There have been very specific issues. But they are met with the same defensive posture.
Feels like you're worried as well, going 100% sentinel all the time.

I guess NL should hire you, if they didn't already. :wink:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:16 am Looks like a decent update. :)

Very excited and and have high expectations about this one in particular:
Hope it solves the irritating GUI fluctuations.
Unfortunately, the GUI still flickers when changing presets. That too weirder than before, apparently.

Is anyone else facing this issue? I don't think it is related to FL Studio, but probably related to graphics. I am using on-board Intel HD 630. Only Massive X is having GUI issues, nothing else.

Stefken wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:53 pm
fisherKing wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:26 pm

There have been very specific issues. But they are met with the same defensive posture.
Feels like you're worried as well, going 100% sentinel all the time.

I guess NL should hire you, if they didn't already. :wink:
right, then talk about the issues, instead of just ranting. we can't discuss the details if you don't bring them up.

i paid for MX, since i work for myself...

coroknight wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:58 pm
SLiC wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:47 pm
coroknight wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:40 pm
SLiC wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:30 pm I am no fan but I almost feel sorry for NI- they give away a nice reverb and e-voucher for Xmas, give an update with 100 free (actually pretty decent) presets) and they have about 3 threads all ongoing on KVR about how poor their development is!
I feel the frustration that they are not addressing basic browser and midi issues, but come on guys, it is the season of good will ;-)
Care to suck that corporate dick some more?
Wow- just 30 post in 10 years an that was one of them, I am honoured! Happy Christmas.
Fortunately I have better things to do than make 4000 posts on an internet forum. Cheers!
Before today, I'd have assumed that someone who had a thrice-yearly posting rate just saved themselves until they had something really worth posting. Guess not! I hope you're better at whatever it is that keeps you away from us all :shrug:

cleaned up...dont start it again
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Ficciones wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:17 pm ...I'm really worried about their viability as a software company. Good thing they're diversifying into cloud something(?) mumble mumble.
That’s a joke, right? The whole reason they’re floundering must be the “diversification” and losing focus on their actual products for the sake of the “investors”.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Anyone tried the new performer mode with a KK keyboard yet?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:05 pm Unfortunately, the GUI still flickers when changing presets. That too weirder than before, apparently.

Is anyone else facing this issue? I don't think it is related to FL Studio, but probably related to graphics. I am using on-board Intel HD 630. Only Massive X is having GUI issues, nothing else.
Same here. Reaper + W10 + integated graphics.
Also, it flickers on drop-down lists. Sometime it slows down the mouse movement even when the GUI is closed.

Return to “Instruments”