Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sl1200mk2 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:21 pm
VitaminD wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:05 am Anyone in the US get one yet? Sweetwater and MusiciansFriend still have preorder up. MF actually moved the shipping date from january to march recently. :-o
Only people I’m aware of in the US that have them ordered from Thomann. I got in on the Sweetwater pre-order pretty early, but expecting late Jan or Feb delivery. Which is fine for me... plenty to keep busy with for now. :)
Thank you for responding.

I guess US retailers are second, third, or fourth care for Behringer... all of the stock seems to go to Thomann. Maybe one day it will arrive over here.

VitaminD wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:53 am
I guess US retailers are second, third, or fourth care for Behringer... all of the stock seems to go to Thomann. Maybe one day it will arrive over here.
Yeah I got mine from Thomann within 3 days just before Christmas. You won't be disappointed when it arrives tho it's a fab little box :tu:

rob_lee wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:35 am
VitaminD wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:53 am
Yeah I got mine from Thomann within 3 days just before Christmas. You won't be disappointed when it arrives tho it's a fab little box :tu:
I'll let you know maybe sometime in 2028. :ud:

Even without having one, I think it was a lost potential for Behringer not to standardize the size of all of their modules, then offer an optional dock with a full effects bank and more I/O.

Something that connects into the back with a tray that holds the module. That would be pretty spiffy imo.

Still looking to getting one of those.. It is just frustrating to see a company release something, yet not being able to buy one for months (all the while watching so many in other regions play) and seeing the in-stock date get shifted further out.

VitaminD wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:31 pm I think it was a lost potential for Behringer not to standardize the size of all of their modules
Well I can tell you that you'll shit if you see the size of the RD-8 it's really big I mean it takes up half a double Kallax from IKEA lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

no purple?
bastards.

That's the track. Sounds pretty groovy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCg0iCbg3pA
Last edited by Stefken on Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

happy-new-aciiiid-2020.png

to everyone !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Like both new colours. https://youtu.be/35b-kzViOaE :tu:

is there an echo in here?

not a purple echo no :x :cry:

AnX wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:38 pm new colours

https://youtu.be/35b-kzViOaE

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just wait for a black td-3 now since I will apparently be waiting awhile anyways. :hihi:

I do wonder when these will actually be available in the US and how much more they will cost over a silver? .. I suspect middle of the year and for 200 USD. But that is total guess on my part. They don't even have the original 3 colors in stock over here yet.

I guess they will be the same price.

It amazes me that people on ebay still demand 2500-3000€ for the original TB 303.

supernova89 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:12 am It amazes me that people on ebay still demand 2500-3000€ for the original TB 303.
I've heard some original TB-303 tracks and the sound hasn't been faithfully reproduced by any clones or emulations, ever :shrug:
Behringer is rather weak in this competition.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”