LAUNCH! VAST Dynamics - Vaporizer2 - Hybrid Wavetable Additive / Subtractive Synthesizer / Sampler / Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Energy The Transformation Vaporizer2

Hello !

You just got a new registered user a minute ago !
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

New Vaporizer2 version: 2.5.0 (September 16th 2019) - change log:

With 2.5.0:
• Improved sample to wavetable processing
• New feature: automatically create wavetable patch from sample including MSEG or LFO, mono and stereo
• New feature: reverse sample selection
• Additional presets, now including 271 factory presets

Download here: https://www.vast-dynamics.com/?q=products

Perfect, thanks for the efforts, Vapo keeps getting better & better :)
Any news about adding more WT modifiers soon?

Good sounds. Vaporizer seems to be coming of age. Would love to see a win7 version.

The best Vaporizer2 ever - version 2.5.5 is out now (November 2nd 2019) - change log:

• Significantly improved modulation system:
• New parameters: Polarity of modulation matrix slot - unipolar (new), bipolar (as before) – helps to create modulation from current value to target value.
• Real-time display of current modulation values in modulation matrix.
• Display of unipolar modulation around sliders.
• Type in modulation values including polarity.
• General setting of wavetable frequency characteristics: sharp (ideal filtering), soft (butterworth filtering), dull (linear) – saved to settings file.
• Added wavetable generator LOWPASS SOFT for smoothly filtered wavetables with low resonance.
• Improved sample to wavetable processing.
• Improved undo management now able to undo last wavetable changes.
• Improved wavetable morph function to smooth or sharpen wavetable transitions.
• New feature: automatically create wavetable patch from sample including MSEG or LFO, mono and stereo.
• New feature: reverse sample selection.
• Fixed ARP synchronization when DAW is off.
• Fixed MSEG compatibility bug with older presets.
• Standalone version now supports ASIO.
• Installer allows changing plugin install paths.
• Several UI usability and performance improvements.
• Additional factory presets, now including 290 factory presets.

Download here: https://www.vast-dynamics.com/?q=products

https://www.facebook.com/vastdynamics/p ... &__tn__=-R

Amazing update with indeed lots of improvements. Thanks @Vastdynamics

thanks for keeping up, can we have some more presets available at some point please?

"Probably the most versatile wavetable synthesizer" - Vaporizer2 version 2.6.0 is out now. :party:

VAST Dynamics has released version 2.6.0 of Vaporizer2, a hybrid wavetable additive / subtractive VST/AU synthesizer / sampler workstation featuring an alias-free high-performance wavetable sound engine with low system CPU resource usage.

Changes:
  • Significantly improved filter section (sound and CPU consumption).
  • Significantly improved real-time filter response display.
  • Added wavetable modulation function CONVOLUTION (use with additional convolution tables in tables folder) to add custom wavteable effects like delay, reverb and filters.
  • Added wavetable modulation functions TIME > FREQUENCY and FREQUENCY > TIME to smoothly change between time and frequency domain (use together with grid function).
  • Significantly improved modulation system.
  • Largely extended factory bank now including 300 factory presets.
Introductory sale price still valid until Feb 24th, 2020: €34.90 (+VAT within EU) at https://www.vast-dynamics.com/?q=products.

Watch the Release Video on YouTube

Thanks!!!

great thanks for expanding factory library, very much appreciate

Reaper latest, Windows 10, Vaporizer 2.6.0. I can reliably get a crash of Reaper by holding an arp preset, and then moving the Filter cutoff with the mouse. It stutters the audio and then it crashes.

Sounds pretty good though! Definitely improved a lot since I last loaded it.

functionform wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:59 am Reaper latest, Windows 10, Vaporizer 2.6.0. I can reliably get a crash of Reaper by holding an arp preset, and then moving the Filter cutoff with the mouse. It stutters the audio and then it crashes.

:? Ouch, cannot reproduce it on the test systems here. I will PM you to narrow down the issue and provide a quick fix.

vastdynamics wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:12 am
functionform wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:59 am Reaper latest, Windows 10, Vaporizer 2.6.0. I can reliably get a crash of Reaper by holding an arp preset, and then moving the Filter cutoff with the mouse. It stutters the audio and then it crashes.

:? Ouch, cannot reproduce it on the test systems here. I will PM you to narrow down the issue and provide a quick fix.
This is confirmed to be fixed with the version 2.6.1 that you can download on the website. Just install over the current version. Thanks. :phones:

Confirmed fixed, great updates!

Return to “Instruments”