Arturia Pigments 2 (Free Update): Now it's Granular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

add hominid.

to increase the number of hominids by one.

guys, let's stay on topic ! let's continue the argument. who thinks that pigments sound great ? who thinks that it's terrible ? who thinks that analog is older than digital ? who thinks that aliasing makes a beautiful sound ?

nirm123 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm guys, let's stay on topic ! let's continue the argument. who thinks that pigments sound great ? who thinks that it's terrible ? who thinks that analog is older than digital ? who thinks that aliasing makes a beautiful sound ?
whats a pigments?

zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:52 pm Thanks
rsp
Zvenx, you know that I'm very picky when it comes to sound quality. Remember those Tone2 topics :hihi: . I'm a Pigment fanboy, but I'm a very pragmatic arsehole too. Lol

nirm123 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm guys, let's stay on topic ! let's continue the argument. who thinks that pigments sound great ? who thinks that it's terrible ? who thinks that analog is older than digital ? who thinks that aliasing makes a beautiful sound ?
You love to throw some oil into the fire. Don't you?

Igro wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:52 pm
zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:52 pm Thanks
rsp
Zvenx, you know that I'm very picky when it comes to sound quality. Remember those Tone2 topics :hihi: . I'm a Pigment fanboy, but I'm a very pragmatic arsehole too. Lol
lol
that was you?
Wow. 'we' go back a ways :).
rsp
sound sculptist

Hows the carbon footprint on this here sound engine?
I cant have no boomer tech greasin up mah oskalaters.
ImageImageImageImage

???

The fossil terpenes make some of the partials get crunchy.
ImageImageImageImage

Crunch is good.

vurt wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:40 pm add hominid.

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if you ever get attacked by a hominid. If it happened to me, don't think that it can't happen to you. :cry:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:58 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:40 pm add hominid.

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if you ever get attacked by a hominid. If it happened to me, don't think that it can't happen to you. :cry:
grrr.

nope too many reports at this point...(9 just today)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Instruments”