Any love for ANA2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Selling my copy if anybody is interested.

Gamma-UT wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:50 am
4damind wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:07 pm Btw. can the sub-oscillator also be routed through the filter? By default it seems to bypass the filter (I have the demo version running)
The sub is routed to the same filter as the main osc that it’s tied to.
Yes, that works as expected now.

I decided against Ana 2. Compared to Serum or Spire it doesn't give me any added value and for some reasons I like the sound of the other synths more.

4damind wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:59 pm
4damind wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:07 pm Btw. can the sub-oscillator also be routed through the filter? By default it seems to bypass the filter (I have the demo version running)

I decided against Ana 2. Compared to Serum or Spire it doesn't give me any added value and for some reasons I like the sound of the other synths more.
Sure, at the end it comes to the sound, if you like the sound on other synths better and cannot have any advantages of ANA2 features it doesn't make sense to purchase it.

For me it's exactly the opposite, I did a test yesterday with ANA2, Serum, Spire and Sylenth1 and ANA2 was the one I ended up liking the most. But I also like the other ones so I am keeping them too.

I have all of those plus many others (except Serum) and don't feel as though I am missing much. :)

4damind wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:59 pm

I like ANA 2, but do you have Icarus 2 yet?

Examigan wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:22 pm I like ANA 2, but do you have Icarus 2 yet?
Not yet! But it's weekend... I'll check it out ;)

Examigan wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:14 pm I have all of those plus many others (except Serum) and don't feel as though I am missing much. :)
Same happens to me when people start praising other synths but then I see my list - including ANA2 - and how those other synths sound and I don't feel like I am missing much either. The only ons still get some attention from me is Dune 3 and maybe Avenger

ANA2 and Icarus 2 are my favorite Wavetable/Modern hybrid synths. I have no needs for Avenger, Serum, Spire, Rapid. These two cover all that for me.

Meh...

Digivolt wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:32 pm I personally think at £100 it's still worth it
I personally do not. Yikes that's steep.

Calandria wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:41 pm
Digivolt wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:32 pm
It was £40 during black friday, I personally think at £100 it's still worth it
£100 on sale, normal £140.00
That is nearing Rapid and Avenger territory.
Good lord. :o

chili beans wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:31 pm I thought the title of this thread was "Any love for ANAL?". :hihi:
No...no you didn't. :roll:

Is this kvr or reddit?

Russell Grand wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:38 pm
Digivolt wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:32 pm I personally think at £100 it's still worth it
I personally do not. Yikes that's steep.
Apart from the fact that it sounds great and it's UI is nice and preset browser is great and it's soundpacks (especially Synthwave one for me) are great (basically it's what other synth users have been begging other synth developers for years), it's not worth it cause it's much more expensive then a soda can and isn't as sweet (it's sweet, but not as sweet as 100 pounds converted to soda cans)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Dencheg wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 pm Apart from the fact that it sounds great and it's UI is nice and preset browser is great and it's soundpacks (especially Synthwave one for me) are great (basically it's what other synth users have been begging other synth developers for years)
Same for me, I really like its UI and sound, specially for synthwave stuff. I bought the synth and the soundpack at the same time because I already knew I was going to work a lot in that direction with this synth.

I am also thinking about getting the Future Bass sound pack, have you casually tried that one out?

Return to “Instruments”