2%
Hate is a negative emotion I don't give into
30%

Total votes: 562

RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:07 pm
have you tried "reaper"?
I laugh every time I see that response. If I was a filmmaker I'd do a documentary or at least a mockumentary about Reaper-vangelists called "have you tried reaper?"

Steve Bolivar wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:24 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:07 pm
have you tried "reaper"?
I laugh every time I see that response. If I was a filmmaker I'd do a documentary or at least a mockumentary about Reaper-vangelists called "have you tried reaper?"
its a great response in real life too.

"excuse me sir who supplies your electricity?"

have you tried reaper?

"excuse me sir, would you mind accompanying us to the station?"

have you tried reaper?

"i sentence you to 6 months in prison"

have you tried reaper?

any situation.
even as you climax during coitus.

uuuunnnnnhhhh have you uhhhhh tried reapeeerrrrrrr?

sorry dude that last one just doesn't work, reaper...I'm not sure yelling out that...ever, it could easily be mistaken :scared:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Have you tried Bitwig?
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:41 pm Have you tried Bitwig?
that only works if ypu follow it with "you can do that in the grid" again, in any situation :)

Hink wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:38 pm sorry dude that last one just doesn't work, reaper...I'm not sure yelling out that...ever, it could easily be mistaken :scared:
not in an english accent :o

especially in an english accent
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

i ocassionally go full wookie :hihi:
sometimes we're not even at it, but her son is always home and i like to wind him up :hihi:

rraaaaaawwwaaaaaarrrrrr! :lol:

for a very short time in lowell there was a voodoo store (that's what we called it anyhow), I was with an ex when I said I wanted to go in...she was surprised and asked why and I said I want a potion that will make her scream out OH ELVIS at that moment in case she ever cheats on me...note she's an ex, I wonder out how that's working for her :hihi:

vurt wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:33 pm "i sentence you to death by a lethal dose of Michael Bolton"

have you tried reaper?
FTFY
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Oh, and I hate all the DAWs that I’ve never tried..... and Reaper
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:32 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:33 pm "i sentence you to death by a lethal dose of Michael Bolton"

have you tried reaper?
FTFY
wow, thats dark man :o

:lol:

vurt wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:34 pm
cryophonik wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:32 pm

have you tried reaper?
FTFY
wow, thats dark man :o

:lol:
Fortunately, the human GI system can only tolerate 10-15 seconds of Michael Bolton, so it’s a relatively quick and humane manner of euthanasia. :phones:

vurt wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:45 pm
Kongru wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:41 pm Have you tried Bitwig?
that only works if ypu follow it with "you can do that in the grid" again, in any situation :)
I kind of want to start a thread called "Reaper or Bitwig?" just to watch the chaos break loose.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Has anybody told you all about the modulation possibilities in Bitwig? Nobody has ever told me that.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”