New SPRING reverb coming from EVENTIDE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
H9 Series: Spring

Spring Reverb models the sound and character of popular spring reverbs found in guitar amplifiers, popularized by Surf, Garage and Rockabilly music. Spring takes this a step further by allowing manipulation of physical parameters not normally available in a real spring tank. The results vary from faithful recreations of real springs to distinctive new sounds that push the physical boundaries of reverb.

This vintage reverb sound originally derived from the reflections of sound waves traveling through springs has been given an overhaul for the 21st century and beyond. Eventide Spring contains two different sized ‘spring tanks’ along with ability to morph between one and three springs. Easily program The Ribbon to seamlessly transition between any two settings in real time! The added tube-amp-style tremolo can be routed before or after the spring resulting in an unrivaled ability to craft your own unique reverb sound. Alter the intensity by changing the tremolo depth and adjust the tremolo rate in Hz, or note value when tempo-sync’d to your project.

Want more control of your tone? Spring has controls to independently manipulate the damping frequency for both the Low and High end. Get even more ring from your spring by adjusting the amount of metallic Resonance present in the High Damping frequency. Guitarists love the revered surfer vibe but all creative musicians will find that Spring makes any synthesizer, drum, or vocal stand out in a mix.

Intro price: 29$
Even cheaper at JRR with coupon Group

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... erb/spring

Do you know if this is free for Anthology XI owners? I didn't see anything on Eventide's product page indicating one way or the other.
A well-behaved signature.

Just got it from JJR - will put up my thoughts later when I have tried it with my guitar, but it looks good for 24 bucks!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Interesting, although I already have Twangström, for this price it's intriguing.

JerGoertz wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:40 am Do you know if this is free for Anthology XI owners? I didn't see anything on Eventide's product page indicating one way or the other.
I have the Anthology XI, but don‘t see it included (same as SP2016 reverb). However, for 24 bucks this is a no brainer for me.

Price of a preset pack! Tempo sync tremolo is nice, I like the Ribbon controller (fun mapped to spring tension) and I like the style layout as I have the others (blackhole etc) so everything is easy to use and set up.

First no brainer of 2020 for me!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

At what point do we say we have enough already? I have enough plugins to last me several lifetimes. And for that reason, Dragons: I’m out.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Spring time comes early this year!

JerGoertz wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:40 am Do you know if this is free for Anthology XI owners? I didn't see anything on Eventide's product page indicating one way or the other.
The nice thing about Eventide is that they usually account for any new plugins you bought when you upgrade to the next Anthology bundle. It is fairly safe to pick it up at the JRR price. You should get a sufficiently reduced upgrade price for Anthology XII when that comes out.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Calenberger wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:43 pm Spring time comes early this year!
:lol:

subtle...

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am At what point do we say we have enough already? I have enough plugins to last me several lifetimes. And for that reason, Dragons: I’m out.
yeah i was doing fine until the dub drums audio example... damn dub drums

i was perfectly happy with AudioThing Springs and Twangstrom.

damn dub drums [shakes fist at dub drums]

something about this reverb, i also have shitloads of reverb pugins, but this one's gonna be tough to pass up.

Showing at 29 for me on JRR shop?

Rickskii wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:48 pm Showing at 29 for me on JRR shop?
Put it in your basket and use 'GROUP' in the discount code box.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am At what point do we say we have enough already? I have enough plugins to last me several lifetimes. And for that reason, Dragons: I’m out.
reported!

vurt wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:15 pm
reported!
...and blocked!

Return to “Effects”