Behringer - System 100/55- NAMM 2020

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The most appealing to me is the 150 ring mod/noise/S&H ; a good dense slab of utility.

But I'll be waiting for the reviews re: clean headroom and noise levels.

Hmm... Hope they won't offer a case + all the modules at (even more) discounted price. That'd be terrifying for my wallet :o
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

$49-$99 a module....bloody gateway drug pushers...I have been clean of Eurocrack for over a year now and they do THIS to me???

"You could also start small..." in creepy drug pusher voice :x

Haha! Doesn't matter how cheap they are, if you get into modular hardware, you're chances
of stopping with them are pretty small I think. Personally, I'll pass...

Please. Somebody stop this massacre!
:tu:

Ofc those are just the basic modules.. All the weirdest where the fun really begins are still there non behri :P

It's true that advanced modules absolutely expand the sonic possibilities, although modular synthesis easily gets very weird even with the most basic modules, just by sequencing audio rate modulation on a couple oscillators/filters.

Of course there's no limit to the abominations achievable with some stuff they're selling nowadays :eek:

That's about B at namm but not about Behrilar sys 100

same thing, the system 100 video is there, that's exactly what the thread is about

No it's not

Good pricing, but personally, in a similar price bracket I think I prefer the Dreadbox Chromatic modules, they're just a bit less vanilla.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:54 am No it's not
oh, you cant read then

AnX wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:53 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:54 am No it's not
oh, you cant read then
Oh, I can

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”