How would your music sound in a perfect room? A supernatural reverb from denise

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Perfect Room

@Tj Shredder, there's definitely not spring reverb on those guitars. Odd thing to assume. But I agree, it does make the drums sound bad in that example.

I have to agree with DJErmac. The sound is good, but the latency makes it hard to use, and the controls are finicky and inconsistent across algorithms. Needs refining.

Dombaeb wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:14 pm Guys your Perfect Room sounds gorgeous. There are no activity in this thread, I think it’s because so many reverbs on the market right now (or it’s because of cheap looking interface) but you need to know - you’re making some quality stuff ) keep going!)
Thanks Dombaeb, your comment seems to have started a discussion again, which we always enjoy! Thanks for your kind words, and I hope you find more use in more denise plugins :party:
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

DJErmac wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:49 pm I can't wait to try it !!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
You can for free for 7 days at denise.io....The same with any plugin from our range
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise, this reverb is on my radar but I can't use it with the tail gating the way it is. Will this be fixed soon? What is the plan?

plexuss wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:42 pm Denise, this reverb is on my radar but I can't use it with the tail gating the way it is. Will this be fixed soon? What is the plan?
Hi plexuss, there are no update plans at the moment but feel free to send us suggestions as we will consider them for an update. We're planning an update of the Noize 2 this year based on users suggestions, so keep them coming.

Best
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

New review of the Perfect Room!

We teamed up with Asher Postman and asked him to review the Perfect Room plugin for his users on YouTube. He gives a fantastic overview of the plugin and how he uses the triangle wave type on vocals to give them a really spaced out feeling.

Check out the review for yourself: https://youtu.be/RQ08py4rPg4 :tu:

Follow denise on YouTube for more videos from us:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN8...eYMk1-0cb1juPg :party:
www.deniseaudio.com

What is with the latency caused by this thing? Once I've inserted it into an Ableton session, I can't play any of my plugin synths anymore -- the latency is so extreme that playing is impossible. I have a zillion reverb plugins and not one of them does something this bad...what is going on?

The weirdest part is that (In Live 10 at least) the latency remains even if you turn the plugin off...wtf? I have to completely remove the instance for the latency to go away.

mholloway wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:18 pm What is with the latency caused by this thing? Once I've inserted it into an Ableton session, I can't play any of my plugin synths anymore -- the latency is so extreme that playing is impossible. I have a zillion reverb plugins and not one of them does something this bad...what is going on?

The weirdest part is that (In Live 10 at least) the latency remains even if you turn the plugin off...wtf? I have to completely remove the instance for the latency to go away.
Hey mholloway.

Have you engaged Ableton's delay compensation? It's on as standard, but could have been switched off at some point accidentally.

https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/artic ... sation-FAQ

Let me know if that helps your first issue?

Best,
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

@Denise.Audio - plugin compensation was on, I'm sure of it.

Denise.Audio wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:13 am Hi plexuss, there are no update plans at the moment but feel free to send us suggestions as we will consider them for an update. We're planning an update of the Noize 2 this year based on users suggestions, so keep them coming.

Best
Joe
No planned updates to fix Perfect Room sounding different each time?!?! A perfect room is not one that changes constantly :dog:

Guarantee this will never be sold at Eur109.
I guess no one here has ever bothered to tweak the reverb plugins they already own.
Top marks for marketing the ENC

Im guessing the unknown reverb is by NF, renowned for its metalic shittyness
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Hey all,

The Perfect Room v1.1.0 has been released on the denise.io website (actually it's v1.1.1, due to a small licensing validation bug)
https://www.kvraudio.com/news/denise-up ... port-49608

If you own a copy simply download the plugin installers from your library, if not grab a copy from our website.

Best,
joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:42 pm Hey all,

The Perfect Room v1.1.0 has been released on the denise.io website (actually it's v1.1.1, due to a small licensing validation bug)

If you own a copy simply download the plugin installers from your library, if not grab a copy from our website.

Best,
joe
So I bought this at Pluginboutique and there's no update available, I created an account at Denise but I cannot register my product on your site.

How do I get updates?

The crappy Plugin Boutique has to contact vendor

Denise.Audio wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:42 pm Hey all,

Best,
joe
Finally PB got the update but now I cannot use it at all as it requires a serial number that PB don't provide.
Denise.Audio, what do I do?

Return to “Effects”