Breath and wind controller Freeware Pack plus 256 Patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry all but somehow I got a double posting.
Last edited by MarioD on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diggler wrote:
MarioD wrote:This looks very interesting!

It looks like you can load SF2s into it. Will you be able to import other sound formats also?
At this time is it sf2 files only. However you can convert wav to sf2 pretty easy and it is possible to use translation software like extreme sample converter that can automate this process.

I used this format because it is open to use like wav files. Also there are a ton of free sf's and sf editors available.

Is there a particular format you are looking to use?
No thanx I was just curious.

I have a ton of free and purchased SF2s that I haven't used in a while and this looks like it could put some new live into them.

No AU version but this runs windows vst on mac in standalone mode http://www.smproaudio.com/index.php/en/ ... ds#mac-osx

Mario d That is good you have some quality sf2 files that helps make this synth sound great.
The sleeper must awaken.

WC Vsti is done pm if interested.
The sleeper must awaken.

Correction it's not done only one patch but the program is done.
The sleeper must awaken.

WC Vsti now has 100 patches 50 single instrument 40 multi and 10 lotus. I have just scratched the surface of the programming possibility of this synth and was wondering if anybody wants to help make some patches.

I am looking to get more multi's and lotus patches made it would be nice to have some other imaginations helping.

PM me if you are interested in helping. If you already tried the first release this one stomps it and has upgraded sounds.
The sleeper must awaken.

I just found this post and am interested I am an ewi player looking to go from hardware to soft. I sent a pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ar_3nGx2w

https://soundcloud.com/tonyostinato

thats my wx5 and laptop stuff. i gig with it at least weekly.

hi,
Im using an eigenharp with various synths using breath control, Id be very interested to know how you go about designing patches for wind controllers, how do you modulate?, what do you modulate?
e.g. when after volume changes by breath, do you modulate osc level, sustain level , final output.
do you tend to have to use midi learn (which I see as a disadvantage as not usually saved with patch)
what other parameters do you like to modulate? ( I sometimes modulate saturation, to get an overblown effect)

not sure if this is the best topic (perhaps should be a new one, to avoid going OT), or forum?
(is there a place where this is discussed more? I've tried here on the u-he forum as I use their synths a lot, but didn't get much feedback)

thanks
Mark

5 or so years later........
Anybody know if these patches are still available?
I have some students completing some DIY Wind controllers ala EWI and EVI. The next step is to get VI's to respond appropriately. This might be a good jumpstart.
Thanks,
DP

Is this still available? I PMed David, but he hasn't replied and I see he has not visited the forum for a very long time. Does anyone else have a copy of this Freeware Pack?

Does anyone have Digglers WC VSTi? A few days ago, I wanted to use this VSTi, but I did not get it to work.
There are all patches, and it reacts to breath control, but volume is at zero; it makes no sound.
I remember that diggler released several versions of this freeware WC VSTi and I think, I do not have the newest version any more.
Does anyone still have this WC VSTi (a version which works)?

I just found this post and I sent a PM to request the patches but haven't heard anything back...does anyone else have them that would be kind enough to provide me a link?

Have a look: https://www.davidsonaudioandmultimedia.com/
This is the page where you can get some of the free stuff from the developer himself.

That's great thank you!

Return to “Instruments”