Audiority L12X updated to v1.3.1 - Solid State Amplifier - FREE Standalone/VST2/VST3/AU/AAX/CLAP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Luca, I hope your next stop is at Hiwatt amplification.

Been playing with this amp, this morning. I'm rather liking it (once I put a spring reverb after it)... When I went to download it, I was surprised to find I already had an account and had a delay and distortion pedal in my downloads.. Must have drunk purchased at some point last year.. Ooops.

rollasoc wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:52 pm When I went to download it, I was surprised to find I already had an account and had a delay and distortion pedal in my downloads..
Do you perhaps have a Focusrite audio interface?

Awesome freebie. Thank you!

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:37 pm
rollasoc wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:52 pm When I went to download it, I was surprised to find I already had an account and had a delay and distortion pedal in my downloads..
Do you perhaps have a Focusrite audio interface?
That was my first thought as well.

Hey guys, thanks for your wonderful feedback on this! :)
More to come!

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:03 am Hey guys, thanks for your wonderful feedback on this! :)
More to come!

Cheers,
Luca
Bring it on :tu:
A bit fried in the higher freqs

knowing your penchant for one old English guitarist junkyard pedals and amps, lets hope "more" is Hiwatt Custom and Fender Twin.

pedalboard: modulations, perhaps. Phase 90/100, Mistress, CE-2.

ok, I'm out before you give me a boot, Luca.

Stringzy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:32 am knowing your penchant for one old English guitarist junkyard pedals and amps, lets hope "more" is Hiwatt Custom and Fender Twin.
Well, I have no more information than the next man, but Honest Ampsim Reviews, in his video about this plugin says:

"It does bear a resemblance to ... the Marshall ValveState 8100. If you're waiting for that kind of amp to show up in plugin land, you might not have to wait that long. Wink!"

Hmmm... well, that would be very cool indeed. What does he know, I wonder?
A bit fried in the higher freqs

well, good for Marshall folk, then. I'm not big on them, personally. I'm more into insane levels of clean headroom and ridiculous dynamics, like this guy right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn8KpFs-moE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvFcPc8v-4

Both amps are on my radar ;)

with Hiwatt you'll have to spend a fair amount, sir.

especially if you're gonna do it with WEM cabinet, like the guy who sold his guitars for millions and blew the money on climate change, used to do.

Audiority wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:15 pm Both amps are on my radar ;)
Might be a litte off - topic but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS2na_rNjqc

There was a 32Bit Version of this one, yet since then no one has really touched this thing again; and there are various other Models of The Watkins - WEM Copicat... so just 'kind of' throwing up the Ball. :phones:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

what Copycat can do Echorec and Echoplex can't do? since Luca has both Binson and Maestro revived for a happy VST life.

pedalboard: compressors is another cool one. 80's MIJ Boss CS-2, 1976 script logo Dyna Comp, and a modern one... Origin Cali 76?

that with a Hiwatt amp... cleans and cleans for life.

Return to “Effects”