What synth do you actually USE the most in your own music????

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Ok then. I thought we are the only live beings enjoy shitting and disrespect each other! Now this privilege has gone, we are no more unique :(

Anyway, I'm seriously want to use only Reaktor with Maschine and Bitwig. I think I'll keep only that configuration with Repro/Diva/Legend as my poly analogue synths :)

Repro/Diva/Legend don't have a mod matrix, nor a third envelope.
Personally, I would totally miss that in a synth that is 150+ euros. I know, I am spoiled :hihi:

While I don't like Waves, I like their Element, almost perfect feature set, maybe they will release version 3 one day...

e-crooner wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:45 pm Repro/Diva/Legend don't have a mod matrix, nor a third envelope.
Personally, I would totally miss that in a synth that is 150+ euros. I know, I am spoiled :hihi:
If you use Bitwig, you don't think about such limitations ;)

Well, I don't want my patches to depend on my DAW in any way. Maybe I want to sell them as a sound set or switch DAW's in the future.

I like This Plug In...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204964

e-crooner wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:12 pm Well, I don't want my patches to depend on my DAW in any way. Maybe I want to sell them as a sound set or switch DAW's in the future.
When I have such problems, I will think of solutions. For now, I even don't have a need to use the DAW tools in sound design.
The modulation abilities in those analogue synths are more than enough for me :)

Calenberger wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:16 pm I like This Plug In...
the real life version of 'this plugin' jokes wrote: knock knock

whos there

banana

banana who

knock knock

whos there

banana

banana who

knock knock

whos there

orange

orange who

orange you glad I didnt say banana
:wink: :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Im using OxeFM a lot in my projects. Love that cute little baby :love: :hug:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hink wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:22 pm

whos there

banana

banana who

knock knock

whos there

banana

banana who

knock knock

whos there

orange

orange who

have you tried fruity loops?

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 pm
Hink wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:22 pm

whos there

banana

banana who

knock knock

whos there

banana

banana who

knock knock

whos there

orange

orange who

have you tried fruity loops?
:dog:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

SiloCybin wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:28 pm
HTT wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:45 pm
SiloCybin wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:07 pm Hey KVR synth-heads,
Has anyone been playing around with Massive X? Then you should definitely check this out..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L13VXF_8RIg
I am not sure how this relates to the topic. Then we have the bilateral rants going on. I think the mods should lock this thread as it no longer relates to the OT.
I use mostly Massive and Massive X. That's how it relates to the OT. :wink:
Please stay on topic! Otherwise, the thread will no locked :hihi:

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:31 amOutside of the interesting sound design fun, could you not just sample it into something like Kontakt or Falcon?
Not easily as the magic is in the expressivity of it, the way the filter responds to velocity. Much easier to record the part out of Orion and load it as an audio track in Cubase. But when we play live, we'll need something to do it live, so I'd prefer to have the same thing doing it on the album.
JoaquinAce wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:35 pmI like using my Bass Station II for that since the main filter is modeled on a Wasp filter (second/acid filter is modeled after a 303 according to Novation). Always interested in hearing bassline sounds from other producers....
It's not that Wasp.

My bandmate suggests we beg Rich to make a VSTi out of it. I tend to think that's a really good idea. I'm trying to think how much I would be willing to pay him for his time. I wouldn't hesitate to put up $1000 and I might stretch to two grand if I had to. I'd definitely sell all but one of my hardware synths to pay for it if I had to (need one for stage). That's how important it is to what we do.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

EnGee wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:57 pmYou mean they don't know what analogue is? That make us unique then 8)
What do you think the probes are about?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:12 pm
EnGee wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:57 pmYou mean they don't know what analogue is? That make us unique then 8)
What do you think the probes are about?
To be inserted into .. never mind

Return to “Instruments”