Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ploki wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:43 am
Aloysius wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:05 pm
<annoying long scroll space>
Can you not?
:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:26 pm I think you might even get it a little cheaper than 58 at Audiodeluxe with the YNY23 Code.
Think about that, you need it or dont, you dont save any money because you still in the end spend it. That little cheaper then 58 still goes out of your pocket. Its only a "saving" if you are intending to buy this in the future because you actually need it, and you know there wount be such big sale for a very long time. But knowing Waves they do sales occasionaly. So if you arent gonna use it now, keep in mind, you are wasting your money :)

My GAS problem is cured. Thanks! :)

Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:50 am My GAS problem is cured. Thanks! :)
Your welcome! :)

Don't forget this life rule: cheap/inexpensive or not, money still goes out of your pocket, not someone elses :-D

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:45 am Think about that, you need it or dont, you dont save any money because you still in the end spend it. That little cheaper then 58 still goes out of your pocket. Its only a "saving" if you are intending to buy this in the future because you actually need it, and you know there wount be such big sale for a very long time. But knowing Waves they do sales occasionaly. So if you arent gonna use it now, keep in mind, you are wasting your money :)
I agree to this, but do you people know how often does Waves do sales? Do you think this plugin is going to be much cheaper than it is now at $69?

I am trying to cure my GAS problem too but at the same time I've set a goal to write a song every month and finally become more productive and effects like this are essential for my composition process... so now I am in a dilemma between my GAS problem and my productivity wishes :cry:

oonabe wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:09 am
Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:45 am Think about that, you need it or dont, you dont save any money because you still in the end spend it. That little cheaper then 58 still goes out of your pocket. Its only a "saving" if you are intending to buy this in the future because you actually need it, and you know there wount be such big sale for a very long time. But knowing Waves they do sales occasionaly. So if you arent gonna use it now, keep in mind, you are wasting your money :)
I agree to this, but do you people know how often does Waves do sales? Do you think this plugin is going to be much cheaper than it is now at $69?

I am trying to cure my GAS problem too but at the same time I've set a goal to write a song every month and finally become more productive and effects like this are essential for my composition process... so now I am in a dilemma between my GAS problem and my productivity wishes :cry:
Are you 100% sure? you have 7 day demo, try to write a song in that time, when inspiration hits, song "bones" or arrangement (whatever you call it) can be made just in few hours :)

Translation: Hours = Years

... can be made just in few Years

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:25 am Are you 100% sure? you have 7 day demo, try to write a song in that time, when inspiration hits, song "bones" or arrangement (whatever you call it) can be made just in few hours :)
Yes, I am sure. The thing is that I work with vocaloid for several reasons but I want to use it in a different way as it is mostly used and the kind of effects this plugin brings is perfect for what I am searching for.

I already own Vocal Synth 2 by iZotope but it lacks some features and the sound quality is far from what I listen in these demos. I will definitely buy it, but if it's going to go down to $29 I think it's worth the wait. If I am only going to save 15 or 20 dollars for then it's not worth waiting in my personal balance.

oonabe wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:34 am
Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:25 am Are you 100% sure? you have 7 day demo, try to write a song in that time, when inspiration hits, song "bones" or arrangement (whatever you call it) can be made just in few hours :)
Yes, I am sure. The thing is that I work with vocaloid for several reasons but I want to use it in a different way as it is mostly used and the kind of effects this plugin brings is perfect for what I am searching for.

I already own Vocal Synth 2 by iZotope but it lacks some features and the sound quality is far from what I listen in these demos. I will definitely buy it, but if it's going to go down to $29 I think it's worth the wait. If I am only going to save 15 or 20 dollars for then it's not worth waiting in my personal balance.
Dont you think that if you already have Vocal Synth 2 you shouldve already been utilizing it in the same way?

What features Ovox has that there is a big advantage ? :) i did demoed ovox (i also have vocal synth2), its not bad, its good in fact, but there was nothing extraordinary different for the purposes im using vocal synth, in fact, vocal synth 2 has more variety of modules which gives more use (at least to me) :)

Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:31 am Translation: Hours = Years

haha well thats something a producer has to grow out if he is serious about what he is doing (at least in my point of view) :D

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:41 pm Dont you think that if you already have Vocal Synth 2 you shouldve already been utilizing it in the same way?

What features Ovox has that there is a big advantage ? :) i did demoed ovox (i also have vocal synth2), its not bad, its good in fact, but there was nothing extraordinary different for the purposes im using vocal synth, in fact, vocal synth 2 has more variety of modules which gives more use (at least to me) :)
Well, I couldn't use it in the same way when features are missing. For me the most important ones are the included arpeggiator, the possibility to assign LFO or sequences on parameters, to personalize chords and trigger them only on chosen notes... I can't use vocal synth 2 in that way without having to use external settings, and as I use vocaloid through piapro this can become even more difficult or maybe even impossible

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:45 pm
Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:31 am Translation: Hours = Years

haha well thats something a producer has to grow out if he is serious about what he is doing (at least in my point of view) :D
I'm learning so much though. The journey can be even more interesting than the destination imho.

For those of you with Waves plugins... check your updates page. I updated to the Inspire bundle - I already had everything except two things in the bundle - and got Ovox for $45.
It's a lot better than Izotope's Vocal Synth 2 and a lot more flexible.

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:41 pm
oonabe wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:34 am

Dont you think that if you already have Vocal Synth 2 you shouldve already been utilizing it in the same way?

As we're dealing with the audio world, it all comes down to sound, the resynthesis engine and how much clearer and precise it is on the original source, plus live low latency recording. The automation structure, the effects order, the multiple voice morphing and everything else that is also new and innovative to a vocal effects plugin is just the icing on the cake. Waves is the leader in innovation, everyone already knows this, they just need to hear it for themselves with a demo of the plugin.
It's not the quality of audio, it's the quality of production that matters.

burnt circuit wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:33 pm
As we're dealing with the audio world, it all comes down to sound, the resynthesis engine and how much clearer and precise it is on the original source, plus live low latency recording. The automation structure, the effects order, the multiple voice morphing and everything else that is also new and innovative to a vocal effects plugin is just the icing on the cake. Waves is the leader in innovation, everyone already knows this, they just need to hear it for themselves with a demo of the plugin.
:lol: really?
what was the last thing waves "innovated"? The L2 limiter I reckon

Return to “Effects”