Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Doesn't work on 2nd Jan at 9:45pm.
Lost a sale....

clipnotic
KVRist
81 posts since 19 Sep, 2007 from Germany

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Hello, I'm testing Zone and it's a really interesting synth for "other" sounds but I don't understand the routings there. For example, if I route one macro to cutoff, then cutoff self will deactivated and just makes some little crackles.

On other synths you can set cutoff to a startpoint and the macro starts from that point and then you can set the amount of the macro to adjust the endpoint. But here the macro deactivates the cutoff and a filter cutoff sequencer lane too! And then it does exactly the same like the cutoff does.

And the same happens if I route a sequencer lane to the cutoff. Then the cutoff does nothing, too. So macros and sequencer lanes deplace complete the source cutoff? But that's not good because I want automatic modulations and handmades, too! Probably I do something wrong ... :D

EDIT:
Ah I'm trying it with Splice and there it costs much more than on your website. Splice wants 14 x 9,99 USD instead of 110 USD. That's an expensive credit! :D

EDIT:
I send a mail to Splice why there this plugin is so expensive but still got no answer, so I canceled Zone and Zenith there and will buy it from the developers home :D
My english is not the best, feel free to correct me! :wink:
Actual working with: Omnisphere, Trilian, Rapid, Phoscyon, Avenger, Dune 1-3, Zenith, Serum, Nexus, Surge, Sylenth, Tal, Subdivine, Melodyne, Nora, FL Studio 20.6, Valhalla, Granite ...

UlasK
KVRer
27 posts since 15 Aug, 2019

Post Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:17 pm

Julianguffogg wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:47 pm
Doesn't work on 2nd Jan at 9:45pm.
Lost a sale....
Zone is currently on sale for 30% off with the code ZONE30. The sale ends on Jan 29th.
clipnotic wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:16 pm
Hello, I'm testing Zone and it's a really interesting synth for "other" sounds but I don't understand the routings there. For example, if I route one macro to cutoff, then cutoff self will deactivated and just makes some little crackles.

On other synths you can set cutoff to a startpoint and the macro starts from that point and then you can set the amount of the macro to adjust the endpoint. But here the macro deactivates the cutoff and a filter cutoff sequencer lane too! And then it does exactly the same like the cutoff does.

And the same happens if I route a sequencer lane to the cutoff. Then the cutoff does nothing, too. So macros and sequencer lanes deplace complete the source cutoff? But that's not good because I want automatic modulations and handmades, too! Probably I do something wrong ... :D
You are using it correctly. Macros were added to control multiple parameters with one kob. The best way to sequence the cutoff filter if it's mapped to a macro is to simply sequence the macro that it's mapped to.

tdm71
KVRist
327 posts since 21 Sep, 2003

Post Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Really want to check this out.

UlasK
KVRer

Post Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:27 am

tdm71 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:22 pm
Really want to check this out.
You can try Zone by visiting: https://www.audiaire.com/store/products/zone/

UlasK
KVRer

Post Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:09 am

Everything_Bundle_Newsletter_Banner.jpg
www.audiaire.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”