I would kill to get this as a VSTi!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This loop tool with this time stretch quality and this ease of use is so f*cking brilliant:

Watch at the beginning of this vid how low he turns down the project bpm and listen to this clean sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUbl2ebwAgM

This workflow in this audio quality is nothing but amazing... this really brings audio sequencing to a whole new level:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Gk_toypxw

On top of that the Spectral filter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyjL0tLbsak

Please Jo... I want that!!! :hug:

MUX 8 plugin with audio sequences has these features...

tl wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:46 am MUX 8 plugin with audio sequences has these features...
It does not... at least not in the same manner like Mulab...

I want the same editor window like in Mulab with the browser attached as a single window VSTi!!

Trancit wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:53 am It does not... at least not in the same manner like Mulab...

I want the same editor window like in Mulab with the browser attached as a single window VSTi!!
OK, the workflow is a bit different (browser etc.) but it has the audio sequences with the great time stretch. I have no experiences with MuLab but I've bought MUX to use the audio sequences within Bitwig and I really enjoy it...

Regards,
tl.

Are you sure you are ready to kill someone?

Because i have the plugin and i need someone to be killed

tl wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:27 am OK, the workflow is a bit different (browser etc.) but it has the audio sequences with the great time stretch. I have no experiences with MuLab but I've bought MUX to use the audio sequences within Bitwig and I really enjoy it...

Regards,
tl.
Ok,

Jo has hidden it quite well... I didn´t know that it is a sub part of the sequence player...

I played around a little bit but I don´t see any waveforms at all... the samples I drag in are just blank blue blocks... is this the same for you???

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:41 am Are you sure you are ready to kill someone?

Because i have the plugin and i need someone to be killed
:lol:
No auto tune...

Trancit wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:53 am I played around a little bit but I don´t see any waveforms at all... the samples I drag in are just blank blue blocks... is this the same for you???
No, it isn't.
I am not at my audio machine... so i can't give you a detailed walkthrough.
After creating a new audio sequence in the sequence player you can drag an audio file to the audio lane header and it will be sliced at transients as far as I remember...

Regards,
tl.

tl wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:06 pm No, it isn't.
I am not at my audio machine... so i can't give you a detailed walkthrough.
After creating a new audio sequence in the sequence player you can drag an audio file to the audio lane header and it will be sliced at transients as far as I remember...

Regards,
tl.
Nope... this doesn´t happen here...

If I create an audio sequence by dropping a loop onto the "sequence" field where it says "none" if you open a fresh instance, it get sliced and arranged properly but without showing the waveform... just blue boxes...
If I create a new audio sequence and drop the loop into the arranger (track header it doesn´t let me) I just get a little blue box of perhaps 2 16th length...

Return to “Instruments”