Audiodamage Roughrider 3 available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interesting how it now has a full bandwidth mode, almost like people didn't appreciate the always-on filter previously. :hihi:

GaryG wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:57 pm Interesting how it now has a full bandwidth mode, almost like people didn't appreciate the always-on filter previously. :hihi:
I didn't, that was the main reason why I didn't use the compressor until now.

Yeah, even though that always-on filter made things sound more lo-fi'ish, I hated the fact that there was no way to escape it's reign. Glad they realized it after ... 10 years or so? Just kidding. Appreciate the new version and the addition of external sidechain and more accurate metering makes it even more useful.

wow it looks so good, v2 i always thought was lacklustre and never using. have some fond memories of V1.

And this comes out the moment i thought i dont need another compressor/

Ploki wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:37 pm And this comes out the moment i thought i dont need another compressor/
There's always some room for a quality freebie :tu:

Cool! They even updated the iOS version at the same time

Beautiful!

Damn it. 64bit only :(
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

:love: full bandwidth mode :love:

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 pm Damn it. 64bit only :(
+1 :(

Turello wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:17 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 pm Damn it. 64bit only :(
+1 :(
Well we still got v1 and 2 in 32bit :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

OSX Catalina compatible too
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

Thank you for the heads up, it even has an aax build! You don't see too many free aax plugins. Going to check this out now, then also have a look at their other plugins as I hadn't heard of them before. Seems to have a lot of features too with parallel and high pass filter. Ta.
Windows 10 Pro|Intel 9960X @ 4.4 GHZ|128GB Corsair|16TB SSD|AMD 5700XT|Gigabyte Designare|Avid HDX x2|Antelope Orion 32HD x2|Pro Tools 2019.12

I liked 1 better than 2

Return to “Effects”