Audiodamage Roughrider 3 available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Turello wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:17 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 pm Damn it. 64bit only :(
+1 :(
I used to complain about this aspect and was also afraid of change, but seeing that more and more software is offered in x64 only I made the switch 2-3 years ago. So what are you two waiting for? A x86 revival is highly unlikely. :wink:
Last edited by e@rs on Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

e@rs wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:47 am x32
What's that?

something to do with The X-Files
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I've heard about x86 and x64 so this x32 must be some alien tech 🤔

:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

acousticglue wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:16 am I liked 1 better than 2
Me too
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I’ve been using 1 all along for super overcompressed loops and sub groups. V2 seemed harder to dial in to a super aggressive sound for whatever reasons. I liked RR pro a whole lot, but it doesn’t like even remotely new systems, and in my latest communications with AD they said they had no intention of updating RR pro because it had been a commercial flop. Can’t wait to try the new V3. Was their really no sidechain input in the earlier versions? I seem to remember using RR for sidechaining stuff before. I guess my mind is going. I for one might miss the filtering. It made everything sound like an old breakbeat run through an overloaded desk input.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Does this mean Rough Rider Pro will be getting an update and returning to the product lineup?

I'd assume not, but y'know.....
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:29 pm Does this mean Rough Rider Pro will be getting an update and returning to the product lineup?

I'd assume not, but y'know.....
:lol:

there's been some weird moves by AD, i can't remember which plugin, but one plugin was never officially discontinued but it just disappeared anyway.

Probably Fuzz Plus, and then it appeared again a few years later...

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:02 am I've heard about x86 and x64 so this x32 must be some alien tech 🤔
Glad you found it funny. I edited my post.

PS. I don't even like The X-Files.

Installed the latest version but first test came up with a bug:
The settings are not stored within my Reaper projects. :?

A question. How does this compressor work? I can see there's a wave curve drawn in the middle, and a grey thingy that should show compression. I know, use your ears, but I find it hard to dial in some adequate compression. Everybody seems to love it so I'm assuming it's user error. Or maybe it's not very well suited to "band" music (ie. it's best for electronic styles).

Return to “Effects”