The quoted out of context thread

Classic threads from OT live on here...
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
13796 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:16 am

Forgotten wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:15 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:40 am
Too vigorus and crushed my banana.
Maybe use lube next time?
Impossible. I need to get it in my mouth eventually.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
59368 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:16 am
Forgotten wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:15 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:40 am
Too vigorus and crushed my banana.
Maybe use lube next time?
Impossible. I need to get it in my mouth eventually.
they do flavoured, edible lubes.
makes ass taste less ass i guess.

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
13796 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:24 am

vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 am
they do flavoured, edible lubes.
makes ass taste less ass i guess.
I'll take your word for it :hihi:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
59368 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:29 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:24 am
vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 am
they do flavoured, edible lubes.
makes ass taste less ass i guess.
I'll take your word for it :hihi:
why do you even live in amsterdam?

:hihi:

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
13796 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:34 am

vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:29 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:24 am
vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 am
they do flavoured, edible lubes.
makes ass taste less ass i guess.
I'll take your word for it :hihi:
why do you even live in amsterdam?

:hihi:
:o :lol:

You’re right I need to make the most of the local festivities.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
59368 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:18 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:34 am
vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:29 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:24 am
vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 am
they do flavoured, edible lubes.
makes ass taste less ass i guess.
I'll take your word for it :hihi:
why do you even live in amsterdam?

:hihi:
:o :lol:

You’re right I need to make the most of the local festivities.
its called "integration" :)

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
13796 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:27 am

vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:18 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:34 am
vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:29 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:24 am
vurt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 am
they do flavoured, edible lubes.
makes ass taste less ass i guess.
I'll take your word for it :hihi:
why do you even live in amsterdam?

:hihi:
:o :lol:

You’re right I need to make the most of the local festivities.
its called "integration" :)
I’ve heard of kissing arse to fit in, but licking it?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
59368 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:33 am

when in rome :shrug:

User avatar
Distorted Horizon
KVRAF
3267 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:52 am

Halonmusic wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:41 am
acousticglue wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:16 pm
I liked 1 better than 2
Me too
No love for 2? 8)

User avatar
Distorted Horizon
KVRAF
3267 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:54 am

Ah_Dziz wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:40 am
I’ve been using 1 all along. 2 seemed harder to a super aggressive whatever. Can’t wait to try the 3.
Okay so no love for number 2.. :lol:

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
3324 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 am

:lol:
Don't be a Sheep. :borg: | Opinions matters :evil:

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
8797 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Ah_Dziz wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:15 pm
boys all the time. It’s like a much dirtier version

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
59368 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:12 am

Forgotten wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:08 am
with my right hand then maybe bring in accompaniment with a left hand

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
13796 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:14 am

vurt wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:12 am
Forgotten wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:08 am
with my right hand then maybe bring in accompaniment with a left hand
Who's a big boy.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
6597 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:14 am

vurt wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:34 am
i once saw a gentlman perform in full tweed plus fours and a trilby.

Return to “Off Topic Classics”