Novation Sound Collective (NI Massive + Ozone Elements)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bit of a shame... i was hoping for something new and good. Synthmaster Player, which anyone can get for $9 anyway seems a bit lame, to be honest.

Oh well... fits this year's Black Friday offers so far. :)

Sound Collective members can download Serato Sample LE from their Novation account between 6th February and 2nd April 2020, and claim a 30% discount on the full Sample, which adds 24 more cue pads, three additional Autoset modes, Velocity toggling, filtering, cue Reverse and volume control, multiple outputs and unrestricted BPM adjustment.

(updated with more detailed blurb)
Last edited by sprnva on Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:44 pm We’ve teamed up with Serato to bring you the powerful and intuitive Sample LE, plus get a 30% discount on the full version.
Do you have a link please? :)

You just have to log into your Novation account, then view your software, and you'll find the Sound Collective software offerings.

Actually, I don't find it anywhere else on Novation's website...

chk071 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:54 pm You just have to log into your Novation account, then view your software, and you'll find the Sound Collective software offerings.

Actually, I don't find it anywhere else on Novation's website...
Thanks. Got it. :)

And? Is it a goodie?

Doesn't look to be. But it is a freebie!
Image Image Image Image

Looks like a great freebie to me. It seems to do most things the full version does.
Upon import, Sample LE immediately detects the key and tempo of your sample – be it a short loop or a full track – and lets you change each independently using Serato’s legendary Pitch ’n’ Time timestretching/pitchshifting algorithm. But that’s only the beginning, as up to eight ‘cues’ can be defined within the sample, too, manually assigned to the eight pads in the GUI for on-the-fly triggering with your MIDI or QWERTY keyboard. Alternatively, use the Autoset function to have the plug-in ‘intelligently’ insert cue points for you, or switch to Keyboard Mode to map a single cue across all eight pads for monophonic or polyphonic pitched play.

Playback of each cue is processed using an array of editing controls. Set the length of a cue and switch it to one-shot or gated playback; use the Attack and Release parameters to shape its timing and dynamics; and dial in up to two octaves of pitchshift and/or +300/-75% timestretch.

Fleer wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:32 pm And? Is it a goodie?
I need a little more than a minute to check it out ... :wink:

:tu:

omg they updated Serato Sample? I take back everything I said about them :( Sniff sniff.

How do I upgrade to the full version of Serato Sample, and what other features are available after upgrading?

The full version of Serato Sample offers up to 32 pads, more parameters per pad to control, output routing, velocity, and further Autoset modes.
https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/art ... -Sample-LE

Not much info, gonna have to play with it to see.

It's already April 4 and no signs of the next one? Does anybody know?

Sometimes they go an extra week at short notice. Maybe they haven't updated the site to reflect this.

In the mean time, they've brought back the Sonible Balancer and AudioThing SR-88 for the Plugin Collective.
Image Image Image Image

i just got audiothing sr-88 last week...
...oh, that was plugin collective?...can't recall...

Return to “Instruments”