SN4RE Drum Virtual Instrument

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the spirit of venturing into fresh sonic electronic drum territory (and away from the same old 808 edrums), we've added SN4RE Drum to our line of dedicated synth drum instruments. SN4RE Drum is a virtual instrument built specifically for getting precision electronic snare drum sounds for your music. 

SN4RE Drum uses a customized synthesizer engine to generate its sounds. In this way, it gives you precision control over each aspect of the drum. If you need more drive or punch, you can do it. If you need a brighter or darker tone, higher or lower pitch, a snappier attack or longer decay, SN4RE Drum has you covered. A full 34 parameters, all automatable in your DAW, deliver limitless possibilities for any style of music or production.

Sold under 2getheraudio's PAY-WHAT-YOU-WANT (min $10) model where 10% can go to a charity of your choice.

Get your Free Trial at https://www.2getheraudio.com/instruments/sn4re-drum/

sweeeeeet
THANKS GUYS!!

requested demo twice, haven't received email yet

Interesting !

sqigls wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:56 pm requested demo twice, haven't received email yet
Seems to be a general problem with the website, happens over here as well. However, I noticed that it works arbitrarily - that is, in maybe one out of ten attempts. If it works, you will be redirected to the download links right away. If you’re only faced with the same site with empty forms it didn’t (alas, you also won’t be subscribed to the mailing list in that case as far as I can tell). If you‘ve got the time, you could simply try it again every once in a while, maybe after restarting your browser/computer. Sooner or later it would have worked for me.

Of course, that’s not an exactly satisfying answer, but I just wanted to let you know that you’re not alone and that there is a chance that you could download the demo - until the problem is fixed on the programmers‘ site 😊

By the way, purchasing works fine - I got the confirmation mail with download links without any problems.

For what it’s worth, I think it’s a great plugin, you can really get some awesome snare sounds out of it. Not to mention that I very much appreciate 2getheraudio overall as a developer - their support has been fast and kind (haven’t told them yet about that download issue, though), and their pricing scheme/donation is pretty unique in a positive way.

frustrating.
the demo system is just not working for me.
and i'm flat broke so i can't buy it unfortunately.

I buy everything they make, this one included. I hope hi hats are next.

a rimshot synth would be better.
Audio Thing make a hat synth and hopefully version 2 should be released this year.

Thanks all for letting us know about the demo system not working great and apologies for the frustration. We're trying to fix it but its been a slippery one because of course it works perfectly for us here. Anyway, we're putting some more brains on this to see if we can figure out what's going on.

i'm on OSX10.14.6
didn't work on Firefox nor Safari...
just worked for me on Waterfox though :)

finally had a few moments to really tweak SN4RE.
I think it will possibly become the most utilised 2gether plugin. I really like the sound of it.
The controls are unique and cover a wide tonal range.

One thing though the GUI size range on the Macbook seems a tad blown out (the default is i tiny bit too small, but the medium size is way too big), but i guess you can't please them all.
Another actually quite annoying factor is the fact i need to click EXPERT every time i re-open the GUI of all your drum module plugins. PLEASE please add some way of making it permanent. I'm sure there are plenty of users like me who will never use the "Simple" view. Please thank you very much!

I'm very much looking forward to the next plugin... R1MSH0T :D well, here's hoping. I recon you guys would make a real cool rimshot/woodblock/cowbell type of module. Nice work THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Glad you're diggin' SN4RE. A comment on the recall of Simple/Expert modes. This DOES work for SN4RE (but does not do this on K1CK or CL4P until we update them as we just implemented it). Here are the deets.

(1) if you close and reopen the GUI in the same session, SN4RE remembers simple/expert
(2) if you save a DAW session and restore it, SN4RE remembers simple/expert
(3) if you create a new track with SN4RE, it does NOT open with the mode from the previous track.

So the only instance it does not open in Expert mode is when you first instantiate SN4RE on a new track.

As I said, we'll get this into the next K1CK and CL4P update.

Thanks.

awesome. thank you

sqigls wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:26 pm i'm on OSX10.14.6
didn't work on Firefox nor Safari...
just worked for me on Waterfox though :)
We think we found the issue and have fixed it (as reported by some other folks having trouble). Snarky little bug... Feel free to email me at support@2getheraudio.com if you still have trouble.

i actually just bought it about 30 minutes ago :P
cheers

Return to “2getheraudio”