Pulsar - Smasher 1176 emu free until 11th March

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://pulsar.audio/smasher/

Grab it while it's free, if it's half as good as their Mu Compressor then this is going to be a great freebie :hyper: :hyper: :o

only caveat that may put some users off is it uses iLok :scared:

Very nice. A one-trick pony but does that trick pretty well :)
More BPM please

iLok and 64bit only? Thanks but no thanks.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:36 pm iLok and 64bit only? Thanks but no thanks.
Do you ever walk into a restaurant you're not eating at, scream about what you are allergic to and then walk out?

Local Man wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:36 pm iLok and 64bit only? Thanks but no thanks.
Do you ever walk into a restaurant you're not eating at, scream about what you are allergic to and then walk out?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great comment!

Awesome freebie!
Thanks, Pulsar! :tu:

Why not just give us all the controls under the hood.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:34 am Why not just give us all the controls under the hood.
Its not the first time an 1176 emulation is only used for parallel compression: Slate The Monster is another All-Buttons plugin, but that one needs a physical iLok, just like Revival.

:D
Although it’s not even comparable to allergies. It’s probably more like “I’VE NEVER TRIED THAT, I DON’T LIKE IT!!!”

fese wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:24 am
Although it’s not even comparable to allergies. It’s probably more like “I’VE NEVER TRIED THAT, I DON’T LIKE IT!!!”
Perhaps more the equivalent of walking into a restaurant and finding out that they don't take cash (only credit cards), and proclaiming loudly to all within earshot, "Not going to eat here, their policies are too restrictive for my tastes."

Awesome!

Digivolt wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:41 pm Image

https://pulsar.audio/smasher/

Grab it while it's free, if it's half as good as their Mu Compressor then this is going to be a great freebie :hyper: :hyper: :o

only caveat that may put some users off is it uses iLok :scared:
The other caveat is the GUI wasting a lot of space. But it is a freebee!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

No, no! It is comparable to: You walk into a restaurant, and you realize that you
can eat there only if you sign a contract before. In this case the contract doesn't
cost anything (free), but you have to sign it!

enroe wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:15 am
No, no! It is comparable to: You walk into a restaurant, and you realize that you
can eat there only if you sign a contract before. In this case the contract doesn't
cost anything (free), but you have to sign it!
I'd like to have your problems...

Calenberger wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:29 am I'd like to have your problems ...
Each to his own. I am through with the whole world of dongleism. :D

Return to “Effects”