Kilohearts - New Dynamics Snapin.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://kilohearts.com/products/dynamics

Dynamics processing featuring upward and downward compression as well as expansion. Thresholds and ratio are controlled by clicking and dragging on the visualization in the upper part of the plugin interface. The visualization shows how input levels are mapped to output levels by the dynamics processing. The current input and output levels are marked in the visualizer by a moving disc.

Opens up so much fun!!!
Last edited by rollasoc on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You beat me to it! :-D

Here's an intro vid: https://youtu.be/FBEBh3MuMkU

This will add even more functionality to multiband processing in Multipass -- nice!

I wonder how it competes cpu wise to OTT when multipass is setup like OTT.

Looks familair ;)

Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

SeeingInMidi wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:04 pm I wonder how it competes cpu wise to OTT when multipass is setup like OTT.
I just have Xfer OTT and there it´s more or less the same... Multipass with 3 instances of Dynamics each with expander and compressor engaged takes a very tiny amount more... but therefore you gain all the extra goodies of Multipass...
So I would rate Multipass with 3 Dynamics much much higher with the same CPU load than Xfer OTT

Trancit wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:43 pm
SeeingInMidi wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:04 pm I wonder how it competes cpu wise to OTT when multipass is setup like OTT.
I just have Xfer OTT and there it´s more or less the same... Multipass with 3 instances of Dynamics each with expander and compressor engaged takes a very tiny amount more... but therefore you gain all the extra goodies of Multipass...
So I would rate Multipass with 3 Dynamics much much higher with the same CPU load than Xfer OTT
Great to hear. I guess i can delete xfer ott from my plugins folder.

SeeingInMidi wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:00 am
There's even a new preset called "N.O.T.T." in Multipass :wink:
Last edited by dionenoid on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
More BPM please

*dp
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:18 am
SeeingInMidi wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:00 am
There's even a new preset called "N.O.T.T." in Multipass :wink:
Nice... didn´t see that before!!

yay, used my coupon from a few weeks ago.

Wait, so even if I recently purchased the Toolbox Ultimate, I have to buy Dynamics separately? I mean, $14, but still...

Edit: Ah. I see they offer an Update option on the bundles, but you need to be logged in and go to the bundle page to see the price. $12. Still dumb.
Last edited by teilo on Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

teilo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm Wait, so even if I recently purchased the Toolbox Ultimate, I have to buy Dynamics separately? I mean, $14, but still...
That is a bit stupid. I would expect Ultimate to be like Waves Mercury where all future products are included.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Well, they did send everyone a coupon a few weeks back so essentially it's free if you already own the rest.
More BPM please

I never received one (coupon) and I receive other emails from kilohearts. How much was it for if you don't mind me asking?_?

Return to “Effects”