'Analog' sound from VSTs

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do yourself a favor and check out Ace and Rob Papens Bit its got that Analogue vibe dripping all over it!!

Check out XILS3 LE for cheap, realistic analog sound ... Its 34 euro atm. Sounds awesome.

Repro nails the sound pretty accurately but it requires a fairly hefty CPU to have multiple instances.

I kind of thought Arturias SEM and Matrix12 emus werent too bad for some sounds.
:borg:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:38 pm Check out XILS3 LE for cheap, realistic analog sound ... Its 34 euro atm. Sounds awesome.
Also their Poly KB III sound amazing https://www.xils-lab.com/products/polyk ... p-159.html
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Rob papens BIT is very cpu efficient!@ check it out

surreal wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:06 pm Do yourself a favor and check out Ace and Rob Papens Bit its got that Analogue vibe dripping all over it!!
surreal wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:04 pm Rob papens BIT is very cpu efficient!@ check it out
Are you on commission? ;)

No but I am on permission!!! I just think that BIT will suit the posters needs perfectly, it is not a heavy cpu intensive synth and has a great sound!! The same can be said for Synth1 too as well as Hive 1.2 or even Arturia Mini V too.. heck he could even look at tone2 saurus or applied accustics AAS analogue3 va or Dune1 or also Genesis CM or Vk1. Now that I have mentioned these he could give tal uno lx or noisemaker a try and just for good measure he can give retrologue a look.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:38 pm Check out XILS3 LE for cheap, realistic analog sound ... Its 34 euro atm. Sounds awesome.
And are you?

surreal wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:08 am
And are you?
Sorry if I've offended you. Not intentional. I put a smiley there to show it was a joke (sarcasm). You mentioned the same synth in 2 posts on the same page is all. :shrug: ;)

check out rob papens bits? :o

does he not mind? :hihi:

IME, no software even comes close to the real thing.

But, if you are keen anyway, or simply don’t have the money and/or space for hardware, apparently Legend is one of the closest, FWIW.

kvotchin wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:20 am IME, no software even comes close to the real thing.

that rules you out of any intelligent conversation then :wink:

Sm one, zeta2, t-force alpha 2 etc etc have analog drift knob..

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:40 am
surreal wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:08 am
And are you?
Sorry if I've offended you. Not intentional. I put a smiley there to show it was a joke (sarcasm). You mentioned the same synth in 2 posts on the same page is all. :shrug: ;)
Lol no offence taken... I just wanted to Clarify!! I just wanted to make shure that the poster does not think that I am a sales Rep.... its just BIT is so GOOOOOD at what is designed to be and I enjoy working with it, its my own personal experience and opinion!

All Good further Thecontrolcentre!

vurt wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:20 am check out rob papens bits? :o

does he not mind? :hihi:

I am sure Rob won't mind if you check out his Synth, maybe he would prefer it if you do buy it though!

Return to “Production Techniques”