Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Codemeter works fine for me. It's a little bit of an annoyance when installing and setting up the first time but other than that no complaints.

Working fine for me for over two months. MacOS

86378861_2997291386983008_8970481575032520704_o.jpg
soon it will be a lot easier. Work in progress of new V-Man
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Msvs can you explain what is V-man ? A new licence system or a easy codemeter manager ?

No issues here with Codemeter alongside iLok and eLicenser on Mac 10.14.6 or Win 10.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

hivkorn wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:59 pm Msvs can you explain what is V-man ? A new licence system or a easy codemeter manager ?
Go to site 465 and there is a small explanation

msvs wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:05 pm 86378861_2997291386983008_8970481575032520704_o.jpg
soon it will be a lot easier. Work in progress of new V-Man
Looks great. Are you guys happy with Codemeter so far or is it just temporary and you'll switch CP with V2?

atm we are happy

Does anyone know how you can get your custom sounds to show your name as the "artist" when searching in Avenger? I save them in my custom expansion and I put my name as the artist in the "info" tab, but I don't see my name in the "Artist" filter when searching presets. If I select "Empty Artist" then they appear though.

For anyone who owns Tropical House expansion, does it contain SQ Sequences ? If so how many.
I watched the walkthrough from Ruta and the Vengeance demo and there was no mentions of SQs.
Last edited by MasterTuner on Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

rlared wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 am Does anyone know how you can get your custom sounds to show your name as the "artist" when searching in Avenger? I save them in my custom expansion and I put my name as the artist in the "info" tab, but I don't see my name in the "Artist" filter when searching presets. If I select "Empty Artist" then they appear though.
I’ve noticed the same problem. Is it a bug or a missing feature?

Ohlson_M wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:57 pm
rlared wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 am Does anyone know how you can get your custom sounds to show your name as the "artist" when searching in Avenger? I save them in my custom expansion and I put my name as the artist in the "info" tab, but I don't see my name in the "Artist" filter when searching presets. If I select "Empty Artist" then they appear though.
I’ve noticed the same problem. Is it a bug or a missing feature?
I dunno I'll email support

UPDATE: Rene replied back and said he'd fix in the next update. Great customer service!

On my six months old Predator Core i7 laptop Avenger works fine and I have no CPU problems and the license is working good, too! Meanwhile I always buy gamer laptops instead of more expensive "special audio studio systems" because they have enough power and easy CPU Boost tools ... :D

And I like that synth and it's a good synth but their prices for expansions are way to high and they have no bundles, too. So if you want buy 3 expansions for example, you still have to pay 65 € per expansion, so 195 Euro?? :o

So, I was interested in some of their expansions but because of their high prices I listended to their demos several times. And then I searched after similar sounds for my other plugins and for overall 71 Euro I got about 700 great presets for Serum, 3 soundbanks for Sylenth and 2 for Dune 2/3. And hundreds of drum kit samples, too. And all of that stuff has very good quality and is absolutely "popular"! :wink: :D
Last edited by clipnotic on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I get a message, that my licence ends in 10 days from CodeMeter? :O
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Yes, me too "CmDongle license will expire soon. Remaining days:10". Wind 10, Reaper 5.99

Return to “Instruments”