Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.5.5 update!

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
vordex
KVRer
16 posts since 17 Jun, 2014

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:48 am

My Windows PC is on the internet and uses iLok software (no dongle). Avenger + Codemeter is working OK for me.

rlared
KVRian
602 posts since 1 Aug, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:06 am

Codemeter works fine for me. It's a little bit of an annoyance when installing and setting up the first time but other than that no complaints.

superscan
KVRist
212 posts since 2 Aug, 2013 from USA

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:30 am

Working fine for me for over two months. MacOS

User avatar
msvs
KVRAF
1792 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:05 am

86378861_2997291386983008_8970481575032520704_o.jpg
soon it will be a lot easier. Work in progress of new V-Man
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.vengeance-sound.com
join our VPS AVENGER usergroup on FB: https://tinyurl.com/y99jurk9
join our reFX NEXUS usergroup on FB:https://tinyurl.com/tc5o9x7

User avatar
hivkorn
KVRAF
3303 posts since 6 Sep, 2007 from France

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:59 am

Msvs can you explain what is V-man ? A new licence system or a easy codemeter manager ?

noiseboyuk
KVRAF
3001 posts since 25 Jan, 2007

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:38 am

No issues here with Codemeter alongside iLok and eLicenser on Mac 10.14.6 or Win 10.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2019 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 10.5
MBP 2015 OSX 10.13.3 2.8ghz 16gb 1TB SSD

laz
KVRist
42 posts since 3 Apr, 2004

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:55 am

hivkorn wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:59 am
Msvs can you explain what is V-man ? A new licence system or a easy codemeter manager ?
Go to site 465 and there is a small explanation

rlared
KVRian
602 posts since 1 Aug, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:22 pm

msvs wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:05 am
86378861_2997291386983008_8970481575032520704_o.jpg
soon it will be a lot easier. Work in progress of new V-Man
Looks great. Are you guys happy with Codemeter so far or is it just temporary and you'll switch CP with V2?

User avatar
msvs
KVRAF
1792 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:55 pm

atm we are happy
http://www.vengeance-sound.com
join our VPS AVENGER usergroup on FB: https://tinyurl.com/y99jurk9
join our reFX NEXUS usergroup on FB:https://tinyurl.com/tc5o9x7

rlared
KVRian
602 posts since 1 Aug, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:51 pm

Does anyone know how you can get your custom sounds to show your name as the "artist" when searching in Avenger? I save them in my custom expansion and I put my name as the artist in the "info" tab, but I don't see my name in the "Artist" filter when searching presets. If I select "Empty Artist" then they appear though.

User avatar
MasterTuner
KVRist
243 posts since 30 May, 2018

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:41 am

For anyone who owns Tropical House expansion, does it contain SQ Sequences ? If so how many.
I watched the walkthrough from Ruta and the Vengeance demo and there was no mentions of SQs.
Last edited by MasterTuner on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Ohlson_M
KVRist
120 posts since 20 May, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:57 am

rlared wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:51 pm
Does anyone know how you can get your custom sounds to show your name as the "artist" when searching in Avenger? I save them in my custom expansion and I put my name as the artist in the "info" tab, but I don't see my name in the "Artist" filter when searching presets. If I select "Empty Artist" then they appear though.
I’ve noticed the same problem. Is it a bug or a missing feature?

rlared
KVRian
602 posts since 1 Aug, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:40 am

Ohlson_M wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:57 am
rlared wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:51 pm
Does anyone know how you can get your custom sounds to show your name as the "artist" when searching in Avenger? I save them in my custom expansion and I put my name as the artist in the "info" tab, but I don't see my name in the "Artist" filter when searching presets. If I select "Empty Artist" then they appear though.
I’ve noticed the same problem. Is it a bug or a missing feature?
I dunno I'll email support

UPDATE: Rene replied back and said he'd fix in the next update. Great customer service!

clipnotic
KVRist
118 posts since 19 Sep, 2007 from Germany

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:14 pm

On my six months old Predator Core i7 laptop Avenger works fine and I have no CPU problems and the license is working good, too! Meanwhile I always buy gamer laptops instead of more expensive "special audio studio systems" because they have enough power and easy CPU Boost tools ... :D

And I like that synth and it's a good synth but their prices for expansions are way to high and they have no bundles, too. So if you want buy 3 expansions for example, you still have to pay 65 € per expansion, so 195 Euro?? :o

So, I was interested in some of their expansions but because of their high prices I listended to their demos several times. And then I searched after similar sounds for my other plugins and for overall 71 Euro I got about 700 great presets for Serum, 3 soundbanks for Sylenth and 2 for Dune 2/3. And hundreds of drum kit samples, too. And all of that stuff has very good quality and is absolutely "popular"! :wink: :D
Last edited by clipnotic on Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My english is not the best, feel free to correct me! :D
Actual working with: Omnisphere, Trilian, Rapid, Phoscyon, Avenger, Dune 1-3, Zenith, Serum, Nexus, Surge, Sylenth, Tal, Subdivine, Melodyne, Nora, FL Studio 20.6, Valhalla, Granite ...

User avatar
ReboundAudio
KVRist
179 posts since 20 Jan, 2019 from Germany

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:16 pm

I get a message, that my licence ends in 10 days from CodeMeter? :O
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 10.1 64bit / Reason 10

Return to “Instruments”