Algonaut unleash Atlas 1.4 to the wild. The best AI drum sampler gets more powerful!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Atlas

Hey guys! Sorry I have missed this thread!

We are still working on the next big update. Basically, we realized that we were on to something with a lot of potential and have decided to take a bit more time to push it even farther, hence the delay. It's all under-the-hood stuff, but it subtly sets Atlas up for the future quite nicely.

We took some time off marketing to really knuckle down on concepts and strategy. But it's going to start ramping up pretty soon.

Re all the suggestions here, have taken note and many are on the list. Some may not make the next version, but there are many updates to come!

For now, keep using Atlas and saving those kits, they will come in handy :)

timnoric wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:58 pm Hey guys! Sorry I have missed this thread!

We are still working on the next big update. Basically, we realized that we were on to something with a lot of potential and have decided to take a bit more time to push it even farther, hence the delay. It's all under-the-hood stuff, but it subtly sets Atlas up for the future quite nicely.

We took some time off marketing to really knuckle down on concepts and strategy. But it's going to start ramping up pretty soon.

Re all the suggestions here, have taken note and many are on the list. Some may not make the next version, but there are many updates to come!

For now, keep using Atlas and saving those kits, they will come in handy :)
We already love Atlas, so we have faith you guys can impress us even further . Cheers for the update on the update =)

Awesome news!

Some of my hopes:

- List view
- Ability to edit sample tags (override AI)
- We choose the colours
- I'm tired and cannot remember the other important ones... Ha!

Cheers!

Generating happy random Atlas bursts... :party:

https://soundcloud.com/fuzzyparts/atlas2/s-LCRTQ

Can we get a minor, basic update before the one, by which you will break the bank?

Random thought - right now I use Atlas for single shots which its great at.
I would love a "loop mode" atlas where it would organize the map according to key and bpm? As a way to find interesting matches? And of course related keys might be nearer, for example, a sample in the key of C would be close to F and G.

Still waiting for some basic very, VERY feature updates, such as
- option to define own drum set save/load paths
- own (path) drum set appear to the Atlas UI (now only factory path,
which is stupidly C: - who want's to fill the SSD with these presets?

- option not only to delete, but also add single sample to the map

Additional wish list
- option to define the map size
- option to define mapping priorities
- more editing /fx per sample

And... More that AI, to the present rather stupid machine.

:scared: mmh...bump?

I think they’ve been XO’d..
Such a shame, I would’ve loved to have seen the sequencer update.

simmo75 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:56 am I think they’ve been XO’d..
Whaddayamean? Sold the company?

Dunno, Mac os update was well timed, but the last decent update is 10 months old.
Just wanted some reasonable refinements, not the moon.

Hi

I wrote to the developer a month ago, and he answered that they were still working on Atlas. A lot of work done last year apparently, but they’re expecting to release an update “in a couple of months”.

His twitter feed also seems to indicate an update is in the works.

We’ve been patient - hopefully not too much longer to wait!

Seems we'r all @waiting man...
Was also looking for them sequencer update.
There's still some room there for a well thought unit that could make them apart.

Harry_HH wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:39 am
simmo75 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:56 am I think they’ve been XO’d..
Whaddayamean? Sold the company?
No, no... At least not as far as I know.
I mean XO came out and was a really Similar product.

Well, following that logic there wasn’t many music software developers since the Waves.

Do you really think there isn’t room for two file organizing drum machines in the market?

I purchased the Atlas AFTER the XO entered the market.

Unfortunately the Atlas guys either are lazy, no-innovative, or just run away with the money.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”